CHAPTER 28

After they returned home.

Somewhere they were feeling restless. They felt as if their feelings would be out if they doesn't confess just now.

She wanted him to propose her and he too wanted to confess his feelings to her but he wanted to propose her in a better way.

Suddenly she got a call. It was jannat

Avu- Hello?
Jan-...

Avu- Wait, I can't hear you I am putting it on speaker.
She did so and he was opening the buttons of his shirt.

Jan- Did you reach safely?
Avu- Yeah madam. And best of luck for tonight.

Jan- You just shut up! Don't think I didn't notice you guys dancing getting lost. Did you have your kiss together? Did he give you a....

Avneet declined the call closing her eyes tightly of embarrassment. She was cursing her mentally.

Sid- What was she speaking?

Avu- Ab..sh-e act-ually has.. a nig-ht out..with...f-faisu s..o I wish-ed her l-luck.

She turned to keep her phone on the table when a strong pair of arms pinned her to the wall caging her.

Sid(huskily)- You know what I am talking about (whisper) babygirl.

She couldn't meet his gaze. She has always been feeling nervous around him but not uncomfortable. She bit her lips locking her gaze to the floor.

Sid-(soft but deep voice) Look at me...and stop biting your lips.

She gulped and looked at him.
She saw how his eyes were showing love and care for her.
His colone drove her crazy while the two buttons of his shirt which were opened made him look hot as hell.

He leaned which widened her eyes....she  bit her lips again despite of his warning

He sucked her earlobe.
Sid(husky whisper)- Very soon.

He moved to her jawline and gently to her exposed neck, trailing her skin with his lips giving her goosebumps.
Her necklace felt too hard on her soft skin...his hands went to her neck to open the chain and he felt her shivering to his touch.

He placed a wet kiss on her soft spot as her hands went up to his hair and his shirt cluching him tightly. He smiked in mind and kissed her harder but gently.

Avu- Sidd...harth S..top it..

But he seemed umbothered and moved down to her cleavage.
She didn't want him to stop.

But he left her.

Sid- You change first I will arrange the bed.
He said smirking.

She rushed to the bathroom.

Avu(in mind)- Could he hear my heartbeat? Why didn't I stop him ah! How will I face him now....
I hate that Jannat! Wait...do I? Yes i do.

But deep inside her heart she was thankful to jannat
___