All da cliffhangers

Okay so check the multimedia.

So those are the screen caps from all of the season finales.

The third season actually ends with a still of ocean, but the big reveal was the picture of Henry, so I cheated a bit, but it is for purposes.

So season 1, magic is coming.

Season 2, going to Neverland and Henry is someone that was prophesied before bæ was Neal.

Season 3, Frozen is coming.

Season 4, Emma is the dark one.

Now all of these screen caps reveal a lot about the next season, and usually are showing what at least half of the season's arc is about.

And as much as we can overthink things, it has always been very straight to the point.

I am not saying that things don't change, because 9/10 time especially with OUAT things do, but I am pretty sure that this means straight to the point, "Season 5a (you have no idea how weird that is to type) is going to be about Emma and her journey as the dark one."

That is probably the main arc word for word.

For me I can figure this much;

Flashbacks:

1. Plenty of Rumple as the Dark One, most of it will probably be when he has first become it, how he adjusts to life and uses it for bæ, and how he becomes power hungry. Chances are we won't see any things with Belle as his maid, but a Rumbeller can hope right?

2. Zoso. Because Zoso was the dark one before Rumple I will imagine that we will see more of his past, and how he became the dark one. Chances are that he was the first dark one considering his distaste for magic and being the dark one that led him into tricking Rumple into killing him. I tried to do research on the character but all I found was dead ends and a Led Zeppelin symbol, but I think that Zoso is related to either the Sorcerer or the Sorcerers Apprentice, but that is a theory for another time.

3. Merlin. While this isn't based solely on the screen cap, we do figure out that Merlin is the sorcerer, and what more that he created the dark one. We will most likely see how he created it and what led to that happening.

4. CAMELOT!! So because Merlin is the sorcerer we will most definitely be visiting Camelot, and getting to know what Rumple was doing there in "Heroes and Villains" plus find out more about Lancelot and the Knights of the Round table.

5. Lily's Father. I have a theory for who this is, but I am not saying anything right now, I have five months to stretch this stuff over, but let me know who you think her papa is.

Present Day

1. Emma as the Dark One. I won't go as far to say that in 5a Emma will be Dark!Emma, because while Rumple as the Dark One was dark and did many terrible things, he still wasn't like Lily is, where there is cold, hard, darkness and no lightness. Emma is still the Savior, and even though that darkness was all channeled into her, there is still an abundance of light, savior magic inside of her, and I think that will play out interesting.

2. Lilly's Dad. I mean look, if it happens in the present it'll happen in the past and vice versa, best I can guess they are gonna do a DNA test on every dude that can turn into a dragon and get very CSI detective like...not really, again I have a theory but I am not staying. Let me know who you think he is.

3. RUMBELLE FEELS. I don't even have to bend the truth for this. I mean Belle flat out said she loved Rumple and we all know Rumple loves her back. Plus Rumple isn't the dark one anymore so there won't be that dark deceit anymore, there will be Belle being strong and holding Rumple up and keeping him from falling into the arms of being a coward again. Plus belle kinda implied she was in on makin tacos...so Rumbelle kid by the end of S5? I think that is reasonable! I mean Snowing had a child over the course of like 6 episodes so it should be easy for A&E to write in....

4. OQ feels and Zelena's kid. So I am thinking that OQ will get married soon, they have been together for around a year now and they are outright labeled as soul mates, so it is gonna happen sooner or later, I am gonna be optimistic and say sooner but who knows. And I don't think there will be a time jump, so it will be a while before Zelena has her kid, but I do expect the child to be born before the end of S5 and then Zelena will stay in the asylum or be locked up in prison and Regina will adopt the kid and Zelena will have little to no custody, making the child Robin and Regina's...that is REALLY gonna make the family tree more complicated...

5. Henry. It wouldn't be right to let Henry be the main protagonist of this episode to shove him in the backlot and make him a plot toy again. Jared is wonderful and I would love to see more of him next season. I would love to see him playing the role of Bæ when Rumple became the dark one because that is an interesting arc that Henry's persona could really grow from, and in all honesty that could really give Henry more depth.

As I said last chapter as the hiatus continues and spoilers get released my opinions will most likely change, but for now i am standing by these predictions. Let me know what you think and tell me about any of the predictions you have for S5.

Day one of the hiatus is over...

Let the real torture begin.