Chapter 3: The Carriage

Tewksbury and Enola were all packed and ready to go for their trip to the coast. It would take approximately 2 nights to get there. As the servants were loading the suitcases, Lady Tewksbury said something that made Enola have a weird feeling in her stomach.

"Our carriage arrangements are Tewksbury and Miss Holmes in the big one, your uncle and I are in separate carriage campers. Well, better get a move on. We don't want to be late! I have one of my friends waiting for us." So, everyone got in the carriages and they set off to their destination. 

...

When the night had come, everyone was sleeping in their carriages while Enola became more nervous as time passed. Suddenly Tewksbury woke up with something on his mind.

"Enola, have you ever thought about someone liking you or you liking them back?" Oh god! This was probably about what happened in the carriage on the way to London!

"No. Have you?"

"No. Well yes. I like - love someone a lot and they mean so much to me. What do I say?"

"You should do what your heart tells you to do Tewksbury. Why?"

"Well, I wanted to tell you something that I have been wanting to say since I met you."

"And what is that?"

"You're the one I have eyes for. You're the one that keeps me awake at night, constantly consuming my mind." Tewksbury slowly got out of his bed and came to mine. As he was stroking my hair, I didn't notice he undid my corset.

"What are you doing Tewksbury?! We could be seen!"

"I don't care. As long as I have you, I don't give care in the world about what others think." He continued to caress me and then pulled me in for a kiss. It was the most passionate kiss and he didn't stop. That was the most unforgettable night I'd ever have. 

...

In the morning, I found Tewksbury in my bed and he was sleeping like a baby. He was so cute when he was sleeping.

"Psst, Psst! Tewksbury, wake up! We have to get dressed before breakfast! Someone might suspect something!"

"Fine! Just one more minute!" He got up after and said, "Did you enjoy last night? It was full of surprises wasn't it?" Oh no! I thought I was dreaming but it turns out that it happened! What am I going to do now?!