Chapter 6: Umm... Well You'll See

Enola's POV

Since the "bedroom incident", I have restricted Tewky from coming into my room and well we all know very well what's going to happen. But every once in a while, Tewksbury and I get to sneak away and make out. Only when Lady Tewksbury isn't setting him up constantly with Victoria whatever her name was. I'm not very fond of her as you can see.

"Enola! There you are! I've been looking for you everywhere. Anyway, Tewksbury and I will be attending a family and friends ball this evening. Sadly you were not invited because they didn't know who you were until a couple months ago. I'm terribly sorry for this!" Lady Tewksbury said with a sorry voice but I swear I could hear a bit of mischief.

"It's totally fine! I understand that this event was probably planned many months ago, before I ever stepped into Tewksbury's life. I suggest you go on and get ready for the ball. It's only a couple hours away until noon and high tea will be served later before you go." I said understandingly so the lady would not get suspicious. After she left, I sneaked into Tewksbury's room and told him about what had happened just then.

For all the people who don't like smut/sex scenes, pls skip towards the end. This is your only warning because things are about to get hot! Also I made Enola and Tewksbury over 21 so it wasn't like horny teens having sex. Lmao :D

"You understand that I will need to have a plus one every time I go to a ball, right?" Tewksbury said as he inched closer, closing the small gap between them, making I stiff. Tewksbury slowly ran his arm up my back and pulled me towards him, making me gasp as I held onto him while he kissed me roughly. He pushed me up against the wall and moved down to my neck and then my breasts. I couldn't even imagine what was going to happen next. I could feel his bulge through his pants so turned towards the bed and he pushed me onto it. He pulled my dress up to reveal my soaked undergarments. I felt like I need him inside me, now. He pulled down his pants and teased me with his tip right outside my pussy. Without any warning, he rammed his dick inside me making me moan loud enough for the entire place to hear. He continued to ram into me for an hour, hitting my g-spot every time. This man was amazing in every way.