Spencer

You know the drill.

I sit up and sigh. If this is another dream, I swear...

I don't think it is, because I'm on the bus. I walk to the kitchen, yelling out for my friends.

The dream where Nadia dies will probably haunt me forever. I need to get to her, but she's all the way in Massachusetts. We've been together for eleven years now.

I get the response of no one.

Maybe they just went out for the rest of the day, because the tour bus is parked.

"Guys? Joe?"

No response. I walk around a bit but they don't seem to be here...

Please don't be pranking me.

The TV is on, playing one of our music videos, specifically the A Grave Mistake one.

When I wake up, it seems like it's the next day, or today. I can't tell.

Sitting on the couch again, I sigh. Grabbing my phone, I FaceTime Joe.

He picks up, which I did not really expect.

"Spencer—"

"Yo, hey. Where are you, man? I just woke up again." I stare in his worried eyes. Why is he worried?

"Spencer, you gotta help!"

The camera drops on the floor, and all I can see is black on the screen.

Joe muffles something, like there's something in his mouth. But I can make it out easily: Help.

The call ends randomly.

Strange. It seemed like he was struggling?

My friends are in trouble...

I stand up, but I get knocked out by someone punching me in the face. The fuck? Again?

I go numb.

Ugh...