Joe

My face is bloody and sticky. I hate blood.

I don't even know how we got here.

Someone took us.

I'm in a room tied up to a chair with all of my bandmates, in the same position. My phone is crushed by the heavy man. Spencer must be confused. I don't know why he kept sleeping on us. Maybe he was too drunk.

My friends in chairs next to me, them all scared. My heart is beating so fast, and I have a headache.

I know we're a horror-themed band, but it's for jokes and fun. This is not fun.

Dan, Ricky, and Patrick, all worried to speak. There is one chair in front of us.

Patrick is next to me on the right, Dan and Ricky on the left.

All I remember is us getting broken into, and bags over our heads next.

The door opens, and we see the only person who is not here being dragged in.

The heavy man in black sits the man we know in the chair in front of us forcefully, proceeding to tie him up.

I cry, tears running down my caramel face.

Spencer's head droops down on his chest, not awake yet. He's been drugged like all of us has.

"Come on, let us fucking go, dude!" I scream. I shake the chair but it's no use getting out. A typical horror movie tactic.

The man grabs my face and punches me. I scream, more tears flood. I hate this.

Ricky and Dan and Patrick stay silent, fear in their eyes as they all just stare ahead.

Spencer eventually wakes up, groggy. He mumbles something.

I don't him to die. He's risked so much.

I swallow fear.

The frontman of our band looks at us, confused.

"Guys?" He tries to escape the ropes. "What the fuck?"

Our hands are tied at the back, and legs tied down.

"What the hell? Who did this?" he yells.

I shake my head.

The man in black comes up to Spencer and grins.

"What the fuck did you do to us? Where are we?"

The man lowers down to Spencer's ear and says something I can't hear.

"What the fuck. Let us go! Come on! Why did you kidnap us?"

I want Spencer to stop talking because it only makes it worse, but I keep my mouth closed.

He gets slapped.

It's hard for us to watch.

I cry.

Spencer looks at the man who just stands. "I'm not gonna fucking pick! I love my friends!"

What is he talking about?

The man shakes his head.

"I'm not gonna fuck—"

He drives a knife into Spencer's bare leg. Spencer lets out a scream of pain, it makes my heart hurt.

Spencer huffs, taking deep breaths as blood shoots out of his knee. He's strong, a little tear goes down his cheek.

"Pick one." the man says, waving the knife around.

Spencer's face is scrunched. "No. I'm not going to!"

We're in a horror movie.

Shut up, me.

"Pick."

"No! Get us the fuck out of here!" Spencer yells.

The man is angry. He threatens Spencer with the knife.

I try to untangle myself. I grip the rope with my hand and try to escape. I almost have it, I just have to...

I'm free. The rope falls off the chair, onto the floor, and I quickly untie the other ones as the big mean man has his black to us, still dealing with Spencer.

"Get the fuck away from me." I hear him whimper. "You're crazy."

I lift up the chair and throw it right at the man's head. He falls to the floor.

Ha.

I untie Spencer and we all run out of the building as fast as we can, my heart still tight from that.

Jesus, we almost died.

Spencer limps suddenly, and then he falls onto the grass outside.

We see our bus in the distance.

"Shit." Me, Ricky, Patrick, and Dan carry Spencer off to our bus, me using a GPS on my phone.

That was one hell of a scare...