Patrick

I'm confused as to why Dan ran out like that. Did he forget something?

We're following him now, back into the hospital in the night.

We run to his bed, and see Spencer not here.

"He's not here."

"Yeah, fucker. I can see."

I roll my eyes, scratching the itch in my shaved beard.

"He's been kidnapped. I... The guy, he..." Dan sits down on the bed. "He..."

Ricky sighs. "Dan, don't worry. We will find him. Any clues? Patrick?"

"I don't know."

Why would I know?

Joe sees something stick out of the pillow. He picks it up, reading it out loud. "'Silence is silent. Where are you headed?'."

I raise my eyebrow. That makes no sense. I don't know where we're headed...

"To Arizona?" Dan says.

"Could be."

I roll my eyes. "He can't be in Arizona. It's far. Shit. Look on the back."

Joe reads, "'The same place you created'. Huh?"

"Horrorwood." I and Dan say. "Hollywood."

"So we go to Hollywood then?"

Joe nods.

We rush back to the bus and say to the driver that we're off to good Hollywood.

Of course that's where they'll take Spencer.

After the drive, I take the view in.

Dan sees something. He makes a face as he opens it. He reads the note out that he took under the pillow on the couch.

How does this guy hide these things?

"'Clue 2, the only place where everyone should fear the premiere'?" He looks to us as if we know what it means.

Of course we know, it's the Welcome To Horrorwood song; the lyric.

There's a knock on the door. I open the door to find a girl and a man standing, gleaming.

"Hi. Sorry to bother you, but we're big fans of your music and band. We thought we might give you something."

I smile. "Yeah, of course. Thank you." I take the stuffed bear and a card from them, watching them leave.

I set the card down on the small table next to the window, and find my hand covered in red goo. It's sticky and wet...

Wait... Is this...? I drop the bloody bear.

I turn around to tell my friends, but suddenly I'm gagged by a cloth over my mouth that's wet. All I see is a glimpse of my friends on the floor as I.

Darkness covers my vision.

Fuck.