17

Your parents went out later that night, leaving the house to you.

Usually you'd be elated, but the memory of your boyfriend's fiery expression kept surfacing to your mind, it was difficult to become happy.

"Why didn't you just move your date some time else?" You sighed as you heard the car go away.

You bit your lip and played with your fingers, waiting for Kanato to appear out of nowhere and get angry with you. You acted like a student who got sent to the principal's office for the first time.

You knew how he was, you witnessed part of his anger at the prison. But the thing is, there were bars separating you at that time, it scares you to think about him getting angry now.

"Fuck, what do I do?" You ran your fingers through your hair, trying to calm yourself. An idea appeared in your mind. You went to the kitchen and dug out something in the refrigerator, a Snickers bar.

You began unwrapping it and ate it slowly. That's when it was snatched out of your hand and thrown to the counter.

"What the fuck were you doing with that bastard?" You winced at the loudness of his voice. You didn't want to face him so you looked down at the floor.

"He's my friend, Kanato. We were only hanging out." You replied, timidly. He laughed.

"Oh, so you're friends with the guy who fucking put me in that cell?" Logan? He was the one who reported Kanato?

"I-I didn't know, I'm sorry-" You tried to apologize but he cut you off by shouting again.

"Don't interrupt me, or I'm going to punish you even more!" You bit your lip so hard, you didn't know it started to bleed.

When you immediately realized what you've done, you tried to wipe the blood away with your hand but Kanato was more quick. He pushed your hand away and asked you to face him.

"Fuck the things, let's go straight to the punishment." He growled.

-----

Asdfghjkl crappy as fuck, i know

But LOGAN IS THE CULPRIT 😱😱😱😱😱😱

And KANATO'S PUNISHMENT 😱😱😱😱😱😱

sometimes even i surprise myself oh my god

-KT