2

'Why the hell would my dad leave me with a guy who's filed with sexual harassment?' You thought. 2413 suddenly laughed.

"So I was filed with sexual harassment? Sick!" He patted the bear. You turned red, you didn't mean to say it out loud. "Although that's not my job, that's Laito's. Right, Teddy?"

You took notice that his canine teeth were sharp as he laughed and that Teddy was his bear.

"How come they allowed you to take that bear?" You asked.

"Because the police are stupid, thinking that a bear would be harmless. They didn't even check if I have gun inside it, which I could use to kill you right now."

You tensed but he smiled. "Don't worry, how could I kill such a beautiful girl like you? That would be sad."

You blushed at his words but the moment was ruined as he laughed once more.

"You-you believed that I like you? Pathetic." He chuckled. "How could I like someone so stupid?"

"I am not stupid! You're a bastard!" You snapped.

"Ah, how could someone so lowly talk to me like that?" His happiness transformed into anger. "You apologize to me right now."

"Someone so lowly huh? But who's in the cell? Me or you? Who was filed with a crime?" You shot back. "And why the hell would I apologize? You fucking started it."

He gave more insults but grew quiet once he realized you were already ignoring him. You sat down on the floor, near your charging phone and texted your dad.

"Dad where are you?" You waited for a reply. Ding!

"Something wrong with 2413? Just call the other officers, they should be there. I got the food but traffic's hectic." You sighed.

"Ok then." You replied and put the phone down.

'Why did he have to leave me with 2413?' You thought.

-----

Lol, he was filed with sexual harassment

'But that's Laito's job'

😝 it's not his job, it's Laito's

-KT