50

You sat down on your porch, gazing at the stars scattered on the night sky.

You both decided that he'd run away a few days after that Tuesday for him to heal. He also said that he wanted to spend time with you just before he left.

Looking at the distance, you frowned. You checked your watch, he was minutes late. You started to worry, what if someone caught him?

"Stop worrying, I'm right here."

When you heard him, your worries immediately diminish. You smiled at him.

"You're planning to runaway to Russia?" You joked, chuckling a bit at his choice of outfit. A coat and lots of scarves.

"Thought it would be cold." He grumbled, taking everything off and stuffing it inside his large backpack, revealing a white unbuttoned long sleeved shirt.

You tried to avert your eyes to a different direction. He had to dress up like some model, making it harder for you to let go of him.

"I'm making it harder for you right?" He asked, speaking the thoughts in your mind.

"Obviously." You muttered. "Dress up like a damn hot guy then expect me to be a-okay?"

"It's not my fault I'm hot." He gave you a small grin. He then looked at the night sky. "I remember the day we met."

You recalled the first time you saw him, when he was in prison. Suddenly you remembered your dad's words before he left you with him.

"Don't let 2413 go."

The funny thing was, you suggested that he should run away. You were letting him go.

"No you aren't, I'm still going back." He told you.

"Did I say that out loud?"

"Yeah."

You both fell into silence. That's when you felt something trickle down your cheeks.

"Fuck." You grumbled, wiping your eyes. You didn't want to cry, not in front of Kanato anyway.

"Hey, don't cry." He suddenly hugged you. "I'll be back, just like what you said."

"I know that." The tears continued to stream. "It's just that you'll be gone again."

"I won't be gone." He assured you. "If you want, I won't do this anymore-"

"No. You're going to have to do it." You shook your head. "If you don't, your fucking shit of a father will beat you up again. I'd rather have you run away that stay here and be hurt."

He sighed. "That's true."

Looking you in the eye, he faced you. "You'll text me when he's gone right?"

"Well, I have to. I want you back." You said, smiling through the tears.

Time was ticking and he had to go. "I'll be a fugitive again." He chuckled lightly. "Don't forget to call me."

"Like hell I will." You told him.

He wiped your tears. "I'll meet you again."

"How?" You suddenly asked out of curiosity.

"You'll see." He grinned. "I want a Snickers bar and a kiss when I return."

"Seriously?" You gave out a small laugh.

"Seriously. I'll be getting those." He smiled before you conversation became silent.

Time was ticking. He had to go. "Bye, Y/N." He said.

He disappeared, for a second that is. "Damn I forgot something." He then gave you your last kiss. "There."

You chuckled. "Bye Kanato."

In a flash, he was gone. He disappeared again, not reappearing once more.

It was then you started to cry so hard.

-END OF PART 3-

-----

And tht makes me even sadder😥

Altho on the brighter note guys, i have another kanato book 😀

It's called Lost Boy

-KT