18

You woke up beside Kanato, who was sleeping with an arm draped over you.

You both were so ragged and messy, although thankfully not naked.

You couldn't exactly remember how you got to bed. The only thing that came up to your mind was that you were in the kitchen, eating Snickers. You moved his arm away from you carefully, you didn't want to wake him up.

You sat down on your bed trying to recall the things that happened the night before. Suddenly, you felt movement behind you. He was awake.

"That was the best I ever had." You could hear Kanato grin behind you.

It was then the night before hit you like a brick.

-Flashback-

"Fuck the things, let's go straight to the punishment." He growled.

That sent you backing away from him. 'Shit.' You thought. You wanted the cute guy who extremely loves his Teddy bear not this monster.

"Kanato I'm really sorry-"

"Shut up!" He ordered you. Completely terrified of him, you obeyed quickly.

He advanced toward you, resulting for you to go back even more. Once you found yourself against the fridge, he smirked.

"Dead end." He smirked as he grabbed your arm and slammed his lips onto yours. You could feel him taste the blood on your lips. He immediately pulled away when he did.

"You are so tasty." He muttered, his eyes, clouded with hunger mixed with..lust.

It didn't take a second before his fangs sunk into you. He wasn't doing it gently, making extreme pain course through you.

"Kanato..it hurts." You spluttered out but he didn't pay attention.

"You are mine, forever." He told you as he bit you again in another spot. "You will not give a damn about any other person except me."

"Yes." You muttered.

"Say that again." He demanded.

"Yes, I-I will not." You managed to say before passing out in extreme pain and blood loss.

-End of flashback-

You flinched when Kanato touched you. Hoping he didn't notice, you scooted near him. Yet he still saw your reaction to him, it made soften a bit.

"Your parents are out." He said. "We've got a long day together."

——-

asdfghjkl

you guys commenting, telling me you admire my work always makes my day brighter :D

im really sorry if i dont get to reply T——-T (it makes me feel like a horrid person)

Thank you guys for supporting me and this fanfic :) it means so much to me

*Kanato appears*

"Stop being emotional, Teddy-"

HASH IM HAVING MY MOMENT KANA-CHAN

-KT