45

»Third Person's POV«

The next day, he found out that they were going to Y/N's school.

It was the only one that lifted his shitty mood.

The day before that, he acted like Shu. He only slept, so as no one would bother him and for him to completely heal.

Nobody really did bother him, yet his back still hurts.

"Why are you smiling?" Laito suddenly asked.

"Is it bad to?"

"No, it just that it isn't cruel and psychotic like your usual ones." Ayato commented, putting his hands behind his head.

He winced, remembering his father with that kind of smile. "Deal with it." He snarled, trying to conceal his earlier action.

Finally the limo stopped. He was the first to get out since he was really excited to see Y/N.

They finished doing the transferring papers just right on lunchtime, giving everyone the chance to find out the school's new students who transferred in the middle of the school year.

'So fucking hot's and 'Oh my gosh's were exchanged between the girls, whilst the guys immediately hated them. The girls, who were completely turned on by the fact that Kanato was a criminal and a fugitive, swarmed him. And with his two other brothers part of the package, they already have the whole female student population in their hands.

Unlike his brothers, who were taking advantage of the situation, he didn't exactly care about the other girls. He already had a person in mind, the only problem is how to get to her.

Just as he was about to start looking for her, his job was made easier when he saw her best friend.

"Hey!" He called. She immediately saw him and she gasped.

"Ka-Kanato?" She looked at him with surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm a new student." He quickly said. "Listen, I need you to find Y/N for me. Can you get her to one of the tables?"

She looked at him. He knew that she was still uneasy with him yet when he received her reply, he knew she was trying not to for the sake of Y/N. "Fine, go to our table."

He immediately pulled Ayato and Laito towards the table she directed him to go. The girls, like magnet, followed the three, creating a crowd circling the table.

"Why are we here?" Ayato questioned him.

He didn't reply instead he waited for Y/F/N.

And when she appeared with her, everything else disappeared.

He can only see Y/N who looked so dazed seeing him. It didn't show, but he was also dazed. The feeling of seeing her, so fucking breathtaking.

Also, at that very moment, all the pain he was feeling earlier this morning, it immediately dissipated at the sight of his girlfriend.