estee's party.

It was Friday night, and they were all on their way to Estee's house. Olivia had met her a bunch of times, but they weren't exactly friends. Everyone was in a good mood because of summer break. They were all standing outside, feeling the warm breeze. She was smoking a cigarette that she had taken from Ray; he owed her one.

"Fourthgrade, my man! I got a surprise for you tonight!" Fuckshit said, throwing an arm over his shoulders. It seemed like he had something planned, which was always worrisome when it was Fuckshit. Everyone waited for him to keep on talking and she blew out some smoke.

"You're gonna be the luckiest fucker here tonight thanks to me!" He continued but still they didn't know what was going on. Ryder frowned and looked over at her. She shrugged; she had no idea what he was up to. Before Fuckshit spoke again he took another sip from the bottle in his hands.

"I got you a fucking date! I told her about you and she here tonight! I told her all about your movie makin skills." Ray burst out in laughter. Everyone knew Fourthgrade wasn't exactly a smooth talker. He barely got any words out when a female spoke to him.

"Dude, you told me you would set me up with a date!" Ruben pouted, clearly disappointed that he wasn't the one getting action.

Olivia froze and stayed silent. A feeling started to grow in her chest, was it jealousy? Ever since they became friends, he hadn't dated anyone, like ever. He had been through crushes and hooked up with a few girls but that was it. He had never been involved in something serious with anyone. With a shaky hand she put the cigarette between her lips again.

"You giving him your sloppy seconds?" Ray asked, entertained by the situation that was unfolding.

"Fuck off, I'm a good fucking friend alright? She's a friend of Estee's." He slurred. Foruthgrade looked up at Olivia to get a reaction, but she didn't meet his gaze.

"Is she pretty?" Stevie asked, innocently.

"She look like a damn model! Got that long blonde hair and banging body." Hearing Fuckshit's words only made Olivia feel worse.

"I don't know about this..."

"I ain't letting you chicken out! Come on, let's go!" With his grip around his shoulder, he started pulling him towards the door to go inside. Fourthgrade looked back at the rest for help, but the boys just smiled back at him. He tried to get loose but he knew there was no point in fighting so he gave in.

"Good luck Casanova!" Ray yelled out as they walked off.

"Good luck!" Stevie repeated.

"Fourthgrade on date? I'll be damned. He's gonna make her swoon by talking about his camera or sum."

"He ain't got no game..." Ruben replied, negative as always.

"What do ya think Liv? Does he have some game we don't know about?"

"I think she'll like him." To her, how could anyone not like him? No matter how jealous she was, she wasn't going to do anything about it. If he wanted to go on a date with a pretty girl, who was she to stop him? She threw her cigarette on the ground and stomped it out before displaying a smile on her face again.

"So, am I getting us more drinks or what?" She asked the boys and they all agreed. 

"I'll go with you." Ruben said and followed after her. It felt humid inside with all the people that had gathered at Estee's house. They made it into the dining room where bottles crowded the table. As she was preparing them drinks, thoughts were running wild in her head.

"You okay?" He asked and she looked up at him.

"Yeah I'm fine, why are you asking me that?"

"It seemed like you dipped hard."