trashed.

"I need to go and get a few things..."

"You sure that's a good idea?" Ryder asked, concerned about what would happen.

"I know I left my window open so... they won't even know that I've been there."

She had cried a lot about being banned from going home, it hurt. Olivia hadn't told the other boys, only Ryder knew for now. She didn't want any pity and she needed time to process it first. For now she could stay at Ryder's house but she didn't want to burden him.

They walked down the street until they could sneak around the back of the house. Her window was open still and she climbed in, Ryder following after her. Olivia's heart sank as she looked around the room, it was trashed with things scattered on the floor. Clothes had been thrown out from the closet, her CDs were cracked and her guitar was in pieces.

How could her own father do that? Even though things had always been problematic, it had never been like this. She felt Ryder coming up behind her, an arm wrapping around her waist. The house was silent, probably because her parents had been out on a bender and would be sleeping through the day.

"Are you okay?" He was just as shocked as she was. She had told him about the fights and the abuse but a part of him had hoped that things had gotten better. But with the state of her room, they clearly hadn't.

She nodded and kneeled down to collect some of her clothing, filling up a plastic bag. Most of her books had made it and she took those with her too. Ryder helped her pack a few more things that were still in one piece but there wasn't a lot. Olivia stood still for a moment, looking around. Who knew when she would be back? If she would be back...

"Let's go."

Ryder went through the window first and Olivia passed him the bags they had packed before climbing out herself. They were silent as they walked back to his house.

"I'm sorry Liv..."

"Don't be." She tried to stay positive because that was the only thing she had, hope. That in the end, it would all fall into its place.

"Still..." He reached out and intertwined his fingers with hers. Ryder was worried about her.

"I'll manage, I promise."

"And I'll be here, for whatever you need." He lifted their hands and placed a soft kiss on the back of her hand.

"I know... Thank you."

//

"Come on, can't we go out tonight? I know Estee is throwing a party!" Fuckshit pleaded with the others as they sat around the TV at Motors.

"I don't know..." Ryder replied, thinking that Olivia needed more time to relax. It had been a lot mentally.

"Are her friends going too?" Ruben asked.

"Yes Casanova, they gonna be there." Fuckshit replied with an amused grin.

Olivia had been sitting there quietly, thinking about what she wanted. She had been crying over her parents but when the tears eventually dried up... she felt numb. Nothing either felt good or bad. Maybe going out would help? It certainly couldn't be worse than sitting around and pouting.

"I wanna go, we should go." She said finally and Ryder looked at her surprised.

"Liv the party girl!" Ray said with a smile.

"You sure you're up for it?" Ryder whispered to her.

"I'm sure."

"Okay we meet at the bus at 10?"