5

Brylie woke up before Simon, she smiled when she looked over at him. He looked so cute, so peaceful, so...at home. Simon held onto her body like she was going to leave at any moment, and he didn't want her to. Like he'd never have the chance to hold her against him again. Regardless if he was awake, she wouldn't move. She couldn't move, but she was completely fine with it. For the first time in a very long time she didn't have the same nightmare that haunted Brylie her whole life.

Ghost held her body tighter instinctively as she moved a little. She wondered how he could do that, yet remain completely asleep at the same time. His leg was in between hers, and his mask still lifted above his mouth. He didn't snore, though she knew if he was really tired he would. She smiled, daring not to touch him. She knew better than to wake Ghost when he was sleeping, it never usually ended well once he woke up. Plus, it was rare he got sleep so to see him laying there with his arms wrapped tightly around her body she felt happy. She remained completely still and laid there, staring at him and imagining what he really looked like. Maybe how fluffy his hair was, what color his hair was. How beautiful his face was.

Moments later, Ghost woke up but didn't open his eyes. She knew he was awake due to his body slightly tensing up again and the change in his breathing pattern. She half smiled, grazing her fingers along his jawline, down the side of his neck, his shoulder, and finally his arm, then going back up to repeat the process. She took note of how muscular he really was, remembering every inch of his body except for his face from the night he had taken her virginity, and she had taken his.

Ghost was losing it, but he couldn't look her in the eyes without blushing and he hated that about himself. He hated yet loved the way she made him feel. He felt safe around her, all Ghost ever wanted from this moment on out was to be wrapped up in her whenever he possibly could. But he'd never admit it to anyone, he didn't even like admitting it to himself. He hated how safe and happy she made him feel, he hated how quickly she had gained his trust, and how quickly he had fallen in love with her. Yet he couldn't pull himself away, he wouldn't dare to. She was like a drug, and he had no plans of ending this addiction.

"Goodmorning." She murmured softly, still trailing her fingers down his arms and chest.

Simon smiled, leaning forward and kissing her. She smiled into the kiss, holding him a little tighter. He laid his hand down to her thigh, avoiding the fact that it was wrapped still and kissed her even deeper. His fingers slipped in between her legs, where he could feel her throbbing clit against his knee.

She whimpered, but gently pushed his hand away. He felt bad, kissing her even softer. In one quick motion, she had him on his back and her on his lap. Ghost seemed surprised, but his hands immediately went to her hips. Like it was an instant reaction he had no control over.

"Where did you learn that?" He tilted his head.

"I'm full of surprises, baby." She smiled, leaning down and kissing him, then kissing down his jawline to his neck.

"Show me another one." Ghost borderline whimpered, and it made both of them feel completely different. Brylie was more turned on than she had ever been, and darted her tongue out against his neck. Simon looked up at the ceiling as she moved down his body, her hand resting on top of his covered cock. He watched her, fighting the urge to squirm under her gaze. What this woman was doing to him was a wild experience for him. Never had he felt this way when a woman looked at him, let alone touched him. Most of his life, women often avoided his gaze. Some even looked away at his glare. But the moment he had laid eyes on Brylie, she didn't look away. Even with his most menacing glare, she stood tall and glared right back. It almost made him weary of her, but from that moment on he knew she was something special.

She unbuttoned his pants, slowly pulling down the zipper just to tease him. Immediately he lifted his hips and she smiled, pulling them down. Her fingers slipped through the waistband of his boxers, just barely going below the band.