6

"You don't understand the seriousness of the situation." Price glared down at Brylie as she stormed into the warehouse. A heated arguement erupted over the coms while McTavish and Hunter were on their way back from their Recon mission.

"You think I don't know he wants me dead? So does the rest of the United States!" Brylie snapped. Ghost felt as if she had snapped at him, and took it personally. She didn't know he was the reason why Price was bringing this up, so he tried to remind himself of that fact. He only did this because he cared for her.

"Brylie, you could get killed. That's what we're trying to tell you." Soap spoke softly, putting his hand on the girls shoulder.

"Keep in mind what your death could do to those around you." Lizzy added. Brylie stopped speaking for a minute, and looked around at everyone surrounding her. Her eyes landed on Simon, who said it all with a quick look, and then turned away as if he didn't care. But he did. If he lost Brylie it would be the end of him.

"So what do you want me to do?" Brylie asked, looking around again. "I'm not sitting this one out. If you're right then he will come for me if he doesn't see me out there..."

"Then we'll set a decoy." Simon interrupted the Captain before he could speak. "But you'll need to hide your identity."

"How do I do that? The skull thing is already taken..." he detected a hint of amusement in her voice as she looked at him.

Ghost handed her a black gator, and a dark green trucker hat. "Tuck your hair into the hat. Make yourself look as much like a man as you're able to. Soap and I will take care of the rest." Brylie nodded, putting on the gator and the hat, then letting Soap lead her over to the corner so the other could discuss a plan.

"So what's going on with him?" Brylie asks, looking at Simon.

"He couldn't live with himself if he lost you." Soap spoke softly, watching her tuck in her hair. "Simon loves you more than his rifle."

Brylie half smiled. "I feel the same way about him."

"Have you told him?"

"No."

"What's stopping you?"

"The mission." She spoke softly as Simon headed in their direction. Simon immediately started putting eye black on her face around her eyes and covering up what he could.

"Pull up the mask real quick." Soap looked at her as she did so, then looked at Ghost. He stood there, almost out of breath from the way she was looking up at him. The black around her eyes made the bright blue color stand out, yet it was slightly intimidating.

"Bloody fuck." He thought to himself as she tilted her head to the side. Even Soap swallowed hard, wondering when the girl had that effect on him and why.

"McTavish! I need your help." Lizzy called, Soap jogged off, leaving the two alone.

"I think we just found the look." Brylie chuckled, looking at her phone camera. Simon pulled down her mask, grabbing her by the throat and tilting her head back, then slamming his lips onto hers. Brylie was so taken aback, but she returned the kiss anyways. His hand tight on her neck, yet light enough not to break it, he lightly bit her lip. Brylie gladly let him shove his tongue into her mouth. Such aggression filled the kiss, and before she knew it he was pulling away. "What was that for?"

"You look fuckable." He shrugged, pulling down his mask over his face.

"Excuse me?" She giggled, looking up at him. Simon smiled down at her, then settled in between her legs on the floor, his back to the crate she was now sitting on.