Meaning behind 'Ori'

"By the way, no need to refer to me as 'Master-'. It feels strange" A boy wearing an orange dinosaur cap and orange vest said

"But we have no other idea what to call you!"

The 8 identical people in the room began brainstorming, some had placed their hands under their chin

"Boboiboy-sama?"

"Uhhh..."

"How about Ori? It's an abbreviation for Original"

"What do you guys think?"

"I'm okay with whatever"
"I like it!"
"Me too! It sounds cute!"
"I don't care... But that sounds good"
"I don't mind"

"If everyone likes it, then sure! Let's go with that"
"Yay!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Thorn, can you bring this to table 6?"
"On it Ori!"

It was another peaceful day out. The Kokotaim's business was going smoothly as per usual. The 7 elementals were helping Tok Aba and their Ori run the shop. Halilintar, Taufan, has been sent to deliver cocoa. Ice is helping Tok Aba make the drinks while Solar is reduced to being the cashier. Everyone else is doing mandatory work like taking orders and cleaning up tables.

A purple porcupine had his face on the table. Due to a cricket in his spaceship, he hadn't been able to sleep so now he's running on caffeine like a certain light element

"Fang, don't mimic Solar, you're a living being, not an elemental"
"It's involuntary" Fang yawned.

"There's a cricket in my ship... I can't sleep because it chirps all night long... Yawn..."
"Ah, I see. How about I ask Thorn to help you? His plants work well" Boboiboy asked
"As long as it doesn't eat me, or wreck my ship, then yeah, go ahead" Fang took another sip of his drink, man the caffeine really boosted his senses.

"Ori! We're back~" The voice belonged to Taufan, the ever cheerful (yet gets a thousand angst stories made of him) wind element.

"Welcome back guys, you got all the deliveries done?"
"Yep! Except Mr *insert name here*, he's not home for some reason" Taufan replied
"We can always give it to him when he gets back. Can you help me with the shop for now?" Tok Aba asked as he poured a cup of ice cocoa
"Sure thing Tok!" Taufan made a quick salute before going to help his fellow elements and master.

Fang didn't pay any attention to the conversation, but what got his attention was the word 'Ori'. Maybe he heard it wrong?

"Ori, where should I put this tray?"
There it is again. So he didn't hear that wrong

"What's with the nickname the elements are calling you?"
"Oh? You mean Ori?"
"Yeah, why Ori?"
"It's short for Original!" Thorn spoke up
"Oh" It wasn't what he thought it was then.

A few days later, Boboiboy had agreed to look after done Cendawan kids. He didn't mind, as the little kids are always fun to play with (even though they could get themselves into some pretty precarious situations). One time Taufan read them a fairytale then they immediately got hooked, so right now, he's picking out a few stories they could read later.

He stumbles upon a book called "The First Voyage across Stars". It's a curious sounding title, especially with how it's supposed to be for kids. He takes it off the shelf, and begins to read it.

The story tells the tale of a light, wanting to know more about the world but was too scared of the darkness. One day, the light met a living being, one who wasn't afraid to cross the darkness to find the light.