Of Eden (part 1)

When Halilintar opened his eyes again, and saw the cold dark space surrounding him, he knew what happened.

First, came the panic, as he realized those chains are here. He had been taken away from Boboiboy once again.

Then the fear, as he learnt of Kira'na's plans. What would happen if she has full control over him? What would she try to do?

If she managed to capture his master and get her hands on the other elements...

Will she become another Rektak'ka?

He hoped what she said hasn't made it to Fang's head.

Even if he cannot move and is trapped in this blade, he will do all he can to stop the 'granddaughter' of his previous master.

It's ironic really. Over a hundred years ago, he had stood by Satriantar's side, giving it his all to help her win her battles.

And yet here he is, wanting her granddaughter would fail.

He understands Kira'na's pain and loss all too well, but he can't understand why she would resort to such actions.

The chains pull at his arms and legs, wanting him to give his power.

But no matter what happens, he'll resist to the end.

They stared, wide-eyed as Kira'na raised the sword containing the lightning element into the sky.

Thunder falls down, and when they look back, Kira'na had already gained the power of Voltra.

The ordinary heard the sound of lightning tearing the sky.

But Boboiboy heard a scream, full of pain, but it didn't belong to anyone he could see.

He could feel himself physically and mentally falling apart.

It was just like that time... When Adudu captured him and tortured him with his fear. He could only lie there and watch.

Then he acquired his second tier power, and became the weapon for him.

No...
He can't let that happen again.
He can't hurt his friends again.

Like he had always done, he pushed all his fear and pain into strength, and broke free of his restraints.

Halilintar didn't hear himself scream.

As his consciousness faded away, all that remained was anger.

And from that same anger, Voltra woke up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Kaizo, despite the injury he had sustained, still kept going.

He couldn't believed his eyes when his little brother, Fang, betrayed him for Kira'na.

Why would his little brother, who would betray him for his friends, would turn his back at the very same friends he defied Kaizo for?

And then, when Fang told them his reason, he understood.

His friends are the cause.

That his little brother would do anything to protect them.

"A world without Borara, or Rektak'ka to haunt us... Isn't that better?"

But this is reality, nothing ever goes perfect.

Fate has a strange way of executing things.

And no one is safe from it.

A battle breaks out between the 2 sides, and it was pure chaos.