[Fallen Genesis AU] Feathery Trouble

His wings are going to be the death of him.

Don't get Taufan wrong, he's happy to have them back, but he didn't expect to experience this again so many years after he died.

Taufan is molting, like a bird. And he's not happy about it.

.
+
.
×
.
÷
.
=
.
+

.
×
.
÷
.
=
.
+
.

A few days ago, Boboiboy had finished assembling secondary catalysts for the elementals, which means they can be in the physical world simultaneously with Boboiboy. Why they never did this til now is due to a number of factors, mainly due to stress and everyone being forgetful. Nevertheless, Taufan is happy about this change.

Boboiboy himself is dubbed "The Best Living Catalyst" by many magic researchers and mages. Being able to contain entities like Taufan and his brothers in his body without going insane or having his body crippled is no small feat. It also came with it's own set of problems though, as some fools tries to capture their master.

Obviously, they hardly succeed, if they do, the elementals and the Kokotaim ensures that it doesn't end well for the perpetrators.

However, Boboiboy could only take so much before it begins to weigh on him. The combination of multiple powers and emotional baggage isn't the best. Thankfully, Nut brought the idea of a second catalyst back up while working with Solar. Solar told them the idea, and everyone is in on it.

It was fine until the 7th day, when the traits of their original selves before death claimed them resurfaced.

And with that, Taufan's wings returned to him. Even if it's not like how he remembered it, he's happy nonetheless.

Now, back to the main problem, the molting. It's very, very uncomfortable and itchy. The newly grown feathers came in some kind of black colored sheath, and some of them hurts to touch too.

He wishes this would end soon, he just wants to fly with his wings again, not just with the power of wind.

So, the wind elemental laid down on the pile of pillows he had scavenged from all around the house and wallowed silently.
.
+
.
×
.
=
.
+
.
×
.
.
=
.
+
.
×
.
=
.
÷
.
+

Having multiple eyes is certainly more useful than Solar thought. For example, he could read more books at a time, and able to perceive things from multiple perspectives, even from behind his back. For context, Solar now has six wings, which all have eyes on them, and a chipped halo floating above his head.

As he was peacefully reading, he saw Duri running up to him.

"Solarrrrrrrrrrr-"
"What is it now Duri?" He didn't need to bother turning around when he can already see Duri.

Duri currently has white squirrel ears, which are dark green at the tip (His human ears are still present in case you're wondering). His tail follows the same pattern. And to everyone's horror, the bones of Duri's spine and tail aren't inside his skin, they grow outside like a tree. The spine is covered by clothes, but the bones on the tail are still very much exposed. At least they aren't that bad to look at.

"Upan's gone!"
"Taufan's gone?"
The nature element nodded
"Yeah! I let him lay on the pillow pile, and when I came back, he's gone!"
"You're sure you looked all around the house?"
"I looked EVERYWHERE! No signs of him"

Solar was skeptical. The TTM is very creative when it comes to pranks. Even with just 2/3 members (Blaze had to come with Gempa and Halilintar on a mission so Boboiboy could take a break). Something tells him he could trust him this time though.