[Elements Seperated AU] First Meeting Treat

After getting over the sudden shock of his soccer ball actually being some kind of high tech sphere from outer space, Boboiboy was granted the power of the elements. Ochobot says they're very powerful and has many abilities can utilize.

That's what Ochobot said, but he finds it hard to believe, because such power came in the form of little orbs. There's 3 of them, each with a different color and symbol on their forehead, and can fit in his palm. They have these white eyes that seem to convey so much emotion, and when Boboiboy looks into them, he sees... fear?

Boboiboy's not sure how he will use their power, maybe he can try using it like one of those magicians he sees on TV, but then what will he use it for? Ah, maybe he can have them help do chores, that would help a lot!

But for now, he has the little orbs on the kitchen table, as they stare at one another, unmoving. Last Boboiboy checked the elementals could move around on their own just fine. Maybe they need some encouragement? What could he do to help?

The boy racked his mind for anything, then he remembered how his dad always used food to coax Mechabot into doing something. Oh that's right! The fastest way to the heart is through the stomach! Maybe they're just hungry.

He left the chair and went to the fridge, looking for anything that can be eaten, he has chosen lots of varieties, see what the little orbs will like.

Ochobot watches him from the side, curious at the boy's actions.

"What are you doing?"

"I want to see what they eat, they're probably hungry"

"Um, they don't need to eat you know?"

Still, Ochobot was ignored, so he watched as his new master try to feed the elementals. So far, all failed attempts.

"Hey Ochobot? What do powers eat?"

"Um, energy perhaps?"

Which led to him giving the orbs batteries, but only the little red orb was interested, so it's only 1/3 success

Boboiboy has ran out of ideas, and is currently slumped down on the table. Maybe he should just go back to bed and think about this tomorrow.

Seeing Boboiboy so down, Ochobot can't help but feel bad. Afterall, he's Boboiboy's Powersphere, and yet could hardly do anything to help him right now. If only he didn't get kicked...

The yellow sphere decides to try setting his priorities straight with a bit of thinking. The sphere glanced around until his eyes landed on a can of cocoa. Cocoa has lots of energy, and it could be used to activate a Powersphere like him, so maybe...

"Boboiboy, try giving them some cocoa!" Ochobot suggests in a lightbulb moment. If it works on a machine then it should work on the powers too.

Ochobot managed to grab Boboiboy's attention. Hearing the idea, the boy gets up and grabbed a can of cocoa. He figured it wouldn't be pleasant to eat a spoonful of cocoa, so he made a basic hot cocoa drink with it and placed it on the table.

The sweet smell of cocoa seems to have grabbed the blue orb's attention, it made it's way towards the cup, and to his amazement, floated up to the cup. The orb tries to inspect the drink, but accidentally falls inside. This caused everyone a moment of panic. Thankfully Boboiboy was able to swiftly rescue the little orb.

Boboiboy wiped the orb clean with wet tissue, feeling guilty, he should've taken their form into consideration too. He places the little guy down, and watch as the other 2 console it by nudging him gently.

Instead of a cup, he uses a small plate and pours in the hot cocoa. This way they won't dunk themselves in.

Like before, the blue orb went first. The sudden recoil made Boboiboy worry about the drink being too hot, but then he felt wind flowing around. Wasn't the window closed? How is there wind? Maybe it's the orb's doing? But that doesn't matter now, as the blue orb happily consumed the liquid. The other 2, red and gold, looked at eachother before deciding to go for it, only to discover that the blue one has drank it all.