Shenanigans/Incorrect Quotes

The elementals on each tier be like:

1st: Sane, bit too much energy but sane

2nd: A few screws have went loose

3rd: UNHINGED
____________________

Fanimonstas to Kira'na pre- isu 24/25: Oh dear, oh dear gorgeous

Fanimonstas post- isu 25: You ****** donkey

_____________________

Boboiboy: Why are you doing this? Do you not trust me?

Gempa, holding Boboiboy's hand: We trust you with our lives Ori, but we don't trust you with yours!
____________________

Mechabot: I want you guys to know that Amato is no longer dating *insert name here*!

Amato: *facepalms* That's the worst way of telling everyone me and her are getting married Mechabot
__________________

Amato: Allah, send me an angel. The nicest one you have

Mechabot: *manic laughter while blasting lasers*
__________________

It was nighttime when robbers broke in Tok Aba's house. Why they thought it was good idea to break in the house of a superhero's grandfather I have no idea.

Tok Aba was occupied making tea, when they pointed guns at him

"Hand over the money old man! Or this bullet's going through your skull!"

Tok slowly turned around and raised his arms up
"Now now, can I at least say something?"
"Say what?!"

He took in deep breath and yelled
"Boboiboy! Call an ambulance! But not for me!"

The robbers was confused, but they barely had anytime to think it over before everything went black in their eyes
______________

When Boboiboy asked for a Powersphere of his own, Amato chose a harmless looking yellow sphere. Afterall, his son seems to only want a companion to play with, as he's an only child and Ochobot isn't a combat type. What could possibly go wrong?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

As he's stuck in the Medbay, the Armored Hero questions his life decisions while being healed by a green haired green eyed version of his son. His name is Rimba, he's the third tier of his son's nature power, 1 of the 7 elements in his possession.

Amato has mixed feelings. On one hand, he's thankful they protected his son. On the other hand, the reason he had to fight was because he's in possession of powers that could wipe out planets. Not to mention the mental effects it has on the user. Even if his son reassures him it's okay now.

Mechabot in the meantime, is having a good time hanging out with Gentar. At least his partner is having fun hanging out with his nephew.

When asked, Tok Aba simply laughed at him "You should gave kept a better eye on him then!" he said.