Best Soccer Shootout with Gopal

"Welcome back to our coverage of the game of the Lightyear between Tapops and North Kotetan!"
"If you're just joining us, we have witnessed an unbelievably well fought match tonight, and it's come down to penalty kicks"

The 2 enthusiastic individuals spoke through their microphone. Their shared name was 'Boboiboy' but that's from their master/brother. Their names are actually Sori and Frostfire, not like the audience would know, but you would.

As for why the 2 fusions are out, Boboiboy wanted them to have fun outside once in a while as well. Why they're doing sports commentary of all things I have no idea.

"For Tapops, taking the first approach"
The number 8 player of the Tapops (a makeshift team made by TAPOPS) ran towards the ball and kicks it, sending the ball flying into the net of the goal
"OH THERE IT IS!" They both exclaimed, despite the kick being quite ordinary to them, they're told to act as enthusiastic as possible. The player trotted away with his hands in the air, celebrating.
"Spectacular! North Kotetan's goal kick richonds just one left now, so now the burden rests on Tapops's Gopal A.R Kumar"
Frostfire was itching to go down there and play himself, but rules are rules. He's way too strong and Fang... is currently crippled.

"Here comes the nerves of steel that man, dealing with more pressure now than a submarine" Sori said as Gopal enters the field.

Sori wasn't bluffing, Gopal did have his moments of bravery. Whether it was saving Abang Boboiboy from drowning in a frozen lake or pulling a prank on him. The 'more pressure than a submarine was also true'. This is a mission to retrieve Siegebot, the first prize of this competition and a Powersphere capable of creating an absolute confined space where nothing can come in or out. With such a dangerous power, it's obvious Siegebot is well sought after.

"Home crowd showing some appreciation" They're mainly showing appreciation for the other players in the team, not Gopal unfortunately.
"Johnson places the ball on the spot, getting ready. That man literally has a cannon for a leg"
"Yes he does" Sori supported, again, not an exaggeration.
"Here he goes winding up for the shot, and...OHHH!"
The player kicked, Gopal lunged towards the ball, blocking it, with his face.
"THE CANNON HAS FIRED AND HIT GOPAL DIRECTLY TO THE FACE" Now this, is entertainment. Finally, something interesting has happened.
"We clocked that at a stunning 116 kilometers per hour!" Sori didn't even need to glance at the speedometer to know
"Now that's a lot of... miles per hour" Frostfire almost said the meme, courtesy of Blaze.
"Little chance that man's nose is not broken right now" Sori added, normal humans would have more than a broken nose.
"Oh indeed! Now Gopal getting checked out for that one. Spectacular save though, but sadly he's not out of the woods yet" The trainer took one look at Gopal and went straight out of there, deeming him perfectly fine.
"On his feet now, a bit shaken, but not stirred!" Gopal had stood up and walked out under the cheers of the audience, having done his part. The 2 fusions laughed, seeing how hyped up the crowd had become.
"Our audience absolutely loves this man, and his teammates welcome him back a hero, for now." Sori may have said that a bit too ominously-

"Tapops's up again for the second attempt, looking to make it 2-nil" The number 12 player prepared himself and starts running towards the ball
"He approaches the ball with some determination, here he goes!"
And the ball goes flying up, up and away, far past the goal
"OHHH! IT'S HIGH AND WIDE, WAY OFF TARGET!"
"YES, apparently he thought he was kicking a field goal"
"Hahaha! Wrong kind of football, I'd say! Good show!" Frostfire was adding salt to the wound, as he watched the player curl in on himself on the field, speechless at his own self. The goalkeeper of the other team had his hands up and was walking around proudly because he didn't even have to try.

"Back now to Gopal A.R Kumar, he looks a bit worse for wear, but ready for round 2" Gopal prepared himself
"Shean takes a moment, here he goes, with the approach-" Gopal dove, blocking it once again.
"Gopal with a fantastic dive! The ball flies straight through his hands and strikes him, straight in the schnoz" Sori got so excited he misspelled.
"And let's see it again on the ol' instant replay!"
The screen zoomed in on the moment the ball made contact with Gopal's face, that looked like it would hurt.
"Every excruciating detail, captured in HD perfection!"
The mustached trainer comes in, looked at Gopal's now purple nose and helped him up.
"Clocked that at 129 kilometers per hour. Gopal does not look well"
"Two wonderful saves and two definite concussions" Gopal barely held on and fell down, getting dragged away by the man.
"They may replace him at this point, he's done all he can" Frostfire's inner Ice tries to save Gopal, coupled with Blaze's pretend sadness.
"Yes, as his trainer takes him off the field like a mustache lion dragging a gazelle through the serengeti"
"Adieu Gopal. Adieu" They could only pay respects to Gopal at this point, but hey at least he brought in some chances!