Somewhere.....Sometime

Information:

"Siriusly?" - talking

'Raven' - thinking

'you are an idiot!' - telepathy

"Wolf in sheep's clothing" - parseltongue

-YOU!- - spell

Unknown Location

He flipped the hood over his dark hair and pulled his mask over his face. He smirked, watching a drunk man stumble into the alley. The man crashed into a trash can and fell to the ground, vomiting. 

He pulled out a switchblade, he preferred to do things the muggle way when it came to bastards like these. It made it more painful. He stepped into the light and hovered above the puking man. He slowly raised his hand to make time for the man to see the glint of light on his blade. As soon as the man noticed, he scrambled backward, cursing loudly when his back hit the wall.

"W-who are you?!?!" The man screamed in fear, "What do you want?"

He smiled, "My, my, aren't you loud?"

"P-please! I-i'll give you anything! H-ere is-s my w-wallet and-and my c-chain an-"

He lunged forward, the switchblade an inch away from the now crying man's neck. 

"P-please! I-i have a f-family and k-kids! S-spare me, I beg you!!!"

He laughed lowly before growling and said, "You do have a family and kids, I agree, but you don't treat them right anyway, so I doubt they will miss you. You know, I've been watching you for some time, how you never do anything while your wife earns and cooks and cleans the house every day, taking care of the kids while all you do is drink and slobber all over your cards as you play with your other 'friends'."

He pressed the blade harder watching as a drop of blood spilled out. "I may not believe in God, but I do know that what you do is a sin. I'm not going to kill you, n-"

"Thank y-you!!! Thank you!!" The man howled, smiling, believing that the man wouldn't kill him.

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME," he yelled, "As I was saying, I'm not going to kill you...but I AM going to make you regret every moment of your pathetic little life."

He pulled one of his hands back, reaching into his jacket. The man started wide-eyed, terrified to do anything other than stare frozen. 

He pulled out a little pencil, the tip sharpened to be sharper than a steak knife along with a sharpie, a peeler, and a stick.

***Some torture ahead (skip until you see another sentence in bold) (ok, and for those who do read it, just know that this is my first time writing torture so it might not be good. Let me know if you have any tips I can use.)***

He pointed the stick at the trembling man, eager to start the torture. He flicked his wrist and the man's eyes were wide open, looking like they were being held apart by imaginary clips. He opened the sharpie first and drew a little heart on his wrist to make sure it was working before kneeling down next to the man and pulling his face towards him.

The man began to struggle as he brought the sharpie closer and suddenly went still as the man abruptly stopped. 

"...I forgot to ask.....what's your name?"

The man's mouth opened before he closed it again, "Go on, answer me."

"O-osm-mond"

He chuckled, "Oh, the irony! Your name means divine protector, but you do the exact opposite."

His face turned serious again as he glanced up at the sky, seeing that it was becoming lighter. He took the sharpie and brought it to Osmond's right eye. "I may not have enough time to make you feel everything you did to your 'family', but I promise you, I can make you regret your life in a minute."

He pressed the tip of the sharpie to the man's eye and watched in pleasure as he screamed in pain. He looked on as the black from the sharpie spread through his eye and pulled the sharpie off before pressing it down on his other eye. The screams got louder as his eyelids became red. 

'What if I used a bit of magic to make it faster? He deserves it, the bastard.'

He took his hand off the sharpie, using magic to make it alternate between both eyes and got hold of the peeler and held it to the man's wrist, his lips tilting up as he pressed. Osmond screamed even louder, that he was sure his voice was going to be gone for at least a couple of months. He tore off pieces of skin in a few quick swipes, and moved to the other hand, doing the same. 

He twirled the pencil in his hand as he threw the bloodied peeler in the trash can next to him, making sure to rid of everything that could point to magic or himself. He brought the pencil to Osmond's chest, before thinking better about it. 

"I could either do it on his chest or his back...hmm, I think the back would be more appropriate."

He flipped the man around with a quick spin of his wrist and tore his shirt, leaving marks where the shirt has stretched across. He lowered the pencil down and tore the flesh, ignoring small, quick whimpers from the man, whose voice had long since died. 

***Torture over***

After a minute, he stood up and admired his work on the abuser's back. He walked away, letting the sharpie fall to the ground, fully drained of its ink. He predicted someone would probably find the man's body sometime around daybreak, suffering and on the brink of death. 

He apparated away to his home, wanting to enjoy a cup of tea. 

'Just you wait, I can't wait to rid the world of everyone like you.'

Unknown Time Skip

He sat on his couch, legs resting on the coffee table in front of him. He was holding a letter with an H seal on it. He smiled happily, he could see his family soon.

Unknown Location (Where The Torture Happened)

Osmond was found by a young couple who had come into the alley, hoping for some privacy. They screamed when they discovered the body and quickly called the police. The police came and were shocked at the gruesome site, as well as the writing on the man's back.

Since no one else has taken the responsibility to rid the world of garbage like him, I took the job offer.

- AAA