Freebies From The Goddess

Information:

"Siriusly?" - talking

'Raven' - thinking

'you are an idiot!' - telepathy

"Wolf in sheep's clothing" - parseltongue

-YOU!- - spell

"We ssshould go to diagon alley sssssoon, kit," Raja hissed from inside his ratty light green scarf that Harry had taken from the closet. 

Harry nodded. He knew they had to go, but they weren't anywhere remotely close to the entrance. He couldn't use the pouch he had gotten from Eurig because the coins weren't used in the muggle world and having gold in the streets would most likely get him killed. He pulled the jacket closer, shivering in the cold wind that harshly brushed his cheeks.

He walked at the edge of the sidewalks, people with fancy coats and hats swerving to avoid him. He had gotten used to this. After all, it's been quite some time since he's been surviving on the streets, living on stolen bread and dirty water.

His cheeks were sunken, and his green eyes dull. His hair had become matted because Harry didn't want to get a cold when washing with cold water in the winter. He tended to avoid showering as much as possible, if only for his safety.

He yelped as someone pushed past him, bumping and sending him to the floor of the sidewalk. A dog barked and growled at him, leaping out of his falling form. Harry groaned, reminded of the bruises from when he was caught by that one storekeeper. He knew they were still fresh. A hand covered in black leather extended in front of him, palm outstretched.

Harry looked up, barely seeing the face of the man as the sun glared into his eyes. As Harry was about to take the hand, the man suddenly pulled it away and held it close to his chest. He muttered angrily, disgust suddenly clear in his voice, "Filthy street rat.....of course, couldn't be wealthy..."

The man rushed past him, his hand viciously rubbing against his coat as if to get rid of the stench. Harry could see a faint grey shade around the man before he tilted his head, 'But...I didn't even touch it?' He slowly stood up, straightening his jacket as another gust almost pulled him away. He started walking again, he'd seen a food stand somewhere near here.

Raja peeked out of his scarf, tongue flicking against Harry's chin, "Don't worry, kit, you don't sssmell."

"Really?" Harry muttered sarcastically, taking care to not be heard. He was already known as the street urchin in this area, he didn't need to be called crazy as well. 

"Not much anyway," Raja hissed before ducking back into the scarf and wrapping his body around Harry's neck. 

"Raja," Harry hesitated.

"Yesss?" Raja was muffled beneath the fabric.

"Aura," Harry continued, "You said I'll be able to do it because I'm a- what did you call it?"

"Parsseltongue," Raja sounded exasperated, which was acceptable. Harry had asked the same question on multiple occasions.

"Yes, yes, that," Harry said, pretending to be confident like he could pronounce it.

"And I do not know if you will be able to ssssee it or not, only a possssssiblilty."

"Yeah," Harry wasn't discouraged, "But how do you see it?"

Raja was silent for a number of minutes as Harry peeked corners carefully to look for any childcare officers. Since he had left the orphanage, which he recently discovered was actually destroyed, childcare workers and officers were roaming everywhere to find any children who might have escaped the destruction.