Gringotts & Tests

Information:

"Siriusly?" - talking

'Raven' - thinking

'you are an idiot!' - telepathy

"Wolf in sheep's clothing" - parseltongue

-YOU!- - spell

"Why are we here?" Harry asked, standing in front of a building that looked like it would collapse any second. He had started usually talking after discovering that the cobra could understand him.

"Thisss, Harry, iss the way to Diagon Alley," Raja said. Harry had named him Raja as in India, Raja meant king. "There isss going to be someone called Tom. Asssk him to go to Diagon Alley."

Harry entered the place and walked to the counter, seeing a large figure hunched with his back to him. "Um, hello?" He squeaked as the man turned around. 

The man peered at him, leaning over the counter, "Hello, what can I do for you?"

"Uh-"

"Asssk him to ssshow you how to enter Diagon Alley", Raja hissed quietly to him.

"I- uh - I need to get to D-Diagon Alley?"

"Oh, yes! Follow me." Tom led Harry to the back door and stopped in front of a brick wall. "Now, remember this." He tapped three from above the trash can and two across. The wall started with a tiny hole and expanded to build an archway. 

Harry covered his eyes with his hand, blocking them from the light that illuminated the doorway. He gasped as he finally saw Diagon Alley for the first time.

"Impressive, ain't it?" Tom said, "I'm still amazed as the day I saw it first."

Harry turned to the man and smiled softly, "Thank you for showing me the way."

"Of course!" Tom turned to leave before Harry called out to him.

"Just a last question, do I come back here to leave?" Tom nodded and Harry thanked him again before stepping in and watching as the archway closed behind him.

"Go to Gringotts, the lopsided building with the dragon on it. It's a bank run by goblins." Harry walked towards it as Raja hissed in his ear. "An important thing to do when you ssstart sspeaking to any goblin isss to be resspectful, don't blurt anything out, they love secretssss and will not be afraid to threaten you with them. But- listen, Harry, even if you are trying to be ressspectful, do not let them step over you, do not be ssscared to talk back to them."

Harry nodded, trying to wrap his head around whatever Raja had just said. As he reached the entrance to the building, he noticed a sign that issued a warning to whoever entered the bank.

Enter, Stranger, but take heed

Of what awaits the sin of greed,

For those who take, but do not earn,

Must pay most dearly in their turn,

So if you seek beneath our floors, 

A treasure that was never yours,

Thief, you have been warned, beware

Of finding more than treasure there.

"Wow, looks like they are pretty protective over what is here."

"You have no idea," hissed Raja, with an exasperated undertone.

"Oh? You've dealt with them before?" Raja bobbed his tiny head.