CHAPTER 13 "KALOPSIA"

KALOPSIA
(n.) the delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are

A heat spreads through his body like a tidal rat. The guilt is swallowed up and he lets his desire take control of his body. Eden caresses Kallan's chest on his shirt then wraps her fingers around his neck. The coolness of her hands makes him shiver. Is she always this cold?

Kallan tries to catch his breath between kisses but it is as if Eden is thirsty and the poor boy is her one and only watering hole. She is insatiable. She rolls her hips over him, causing friction between their crotches, fanning the boy's irrepressible desire in the process.
He pushes his pelvis up, she smiles.

Eden kisses the corner of his mouth, then his cheek and finally his neck, provoking a little grunt from the boy. Then she sits down next to him. The boy's eyebrows furrow, feeling the lack of contact. Her eyes have a defiant glint in them.

« Eden?

What if you're doing it by yourself? » She tilts her head to the side with a teasing smile.

« By myself? What do you want me to do? » He asks, lost.

Gently, she places her cool hand on his and guides it over his crotch and then leans in to kiss his neck while continuing to rub her hand over the front of his jeans to entice him to continue the movement, which he does. Her lips move to his lobes which she catches between her lips, she bites, pulls and licks.

With her index finger and thumb she unbuttons his jeans and the poor boy who has lost his mind slips his hand into his underwear. Eden smiles as she watches Kallan grab his member in hand. He makes small up and down movements which do not satisfy Eden but she does not say anything and appreciates only what she manages to draw from him on the moment.

Kallan closes his eyes and inhales.

« Talk to me Kallan. » She kisses his neck then sucks in the thin skin leaving a pinkish mark on his body. « Tell me what you feel.

I'm hot. » He swallows when he feels Eden run her hands over his stomach. « And I want you.

« Me?" She smiles against his neck. Then lowers her hand to meet Kallan's hand.  « May I?"

Kallan frantically nods his head up and down. He removes his hand and when he feels Eden's hand touch the elastic of his underwear, he rests his arm on his head, embarrassed.
She pulls the underwear down gently so as not to frighten the boy. She spits discreetly into her hand, so that Kallan won't notice, and she begins to wank him slowly.

« Talk to me Kallan. » She whispers to him one more time.

« This is the first time I've felt this way. » He replies with a lump in his throat. « It's different, it's better.

Take your arm off, I want to see you. » She says as she rubs the top of his member with her thumb which makes Kallan moan tenderly.

He removes his arm and lets Eden see his face. He does indeed look hot and that pink tinge to his cheeks makes him look so cute. Black and pink, hot and cute.

« Eden. » He looks at her. « Go faster, I beg you. »

She slows down, enjoying his facial expression as much as possible. She teases him, speeds up but eventually slows down. Her lips go to meet his lobe once more to lick and suck. Kallan grunts and pushes his pelvis up into Eden's hand.

« It makes me feel so good. You make me feel so good.

Will you come again at my house? » She bites his lobe and speeds up her hand movements.