The Call

MIYA'S POV
______________

"AND THE WINNER WITH 1020 POINTS...MIYA CHINEN!!!" The announcer called my name as the crowd went wild.

Since you already know my name let's get down to business. I am the best skater in my city! And my dream is to become the best Olympic Skateboarder there is! First I have to be recognized by the national sport companies...

I walked up to get my medal and money. These small competitions will do the trick!

"MIYA YOU'RE THE BEST JUNIOR SKATER THERE IS!!!"

"YEAH! GO MIYA!"

This is why I do this...I get to do what I love...while people cheer me for it...

TIME SKIP
_____________

3RD POV
___________

Miya smiled as he took pictures and signed autographs for fans. He then made his way downtown to the flower shop.

"OI! SHADOW! YOU HERE?" Miya entered the flower shop.

"YEAH YEAH! Oh hey Miya! You finished the competition?" A guy with orange hair smiled.

"Yep! In first place too! Hopefully a staff recognized me! I really hope I can get into the nationals!" Miya smiled as he played around with his skateboard.

"If you ever did...will your parents bring you to Tokyo?" Shadow asked. Miya froze as he looked at the man. He then frowned while looking at his skateboard.

"They said that I'm only 13 and I don't know what I want. But this will prove them wrong..." Miya spoke.

Shadow nodded as he continued to snip some lilacs. Miya then turned around to see Langa walk in.

"Langa! What's up?" Miya smiled. A tall blue haired boy looked over and smiled at the kid.

"Hey. I see you won a medal. Good job Miya! Hey Shadow did you finish my bouquet?" Langa looked up at Shadow.

"Yes, every red flower I have. So you're finally going to ask Reki to go to Canada with you next year to meet some family?" Shadow asked.

"Yeah...I hope he says yes...I mean...we've been dating for a year now. I can't wait to ask him." Langa blushed. Miya looked at how love strucked Langa was.

"Well. I have to head home. My piano lessons are in an hour...see ya." Miya then started making his way home.

TIME SKIP
_____________

"Miya! Time for your lessons!"

"Yes mother!" Miya shouted back as he dressed up more formal then before.

*RING*

Miya looked over to his cell phone before picking it up.

MIYA-Hello?

Council- Hello, is this Miya Chinen?

MIYA- Yes! Is this the National Council!

Council- No...This is the Global Olympic Council!

Miya froze in place as looked at the number, making sure it wasn't a joke.

MIYA- Oh! Yes?

Council- We had one of our staff watch the competition today...we've also looked over your past winnings. You are a promising young boy. How would you like to participate in a global competition? If you win you get to compete in a junior Tokyo team for Japan in the junior Olympics next year.