Italy love

3RD POV

"10 minutes before landing!" The flight attendant smiled while everyone looked outside their windows. Throughout the trip, Miya got more comfortable with the flying.

"What should we do when we get there?" Reki smiled as he looked at his boyfriend.

"Wanna go and check out the parks and see where we can skate?" Langa suggested while Reki got excited.

"Hey hey, first we worry about Miya's registry and the hotel. We are only here for two nights, then we have to head to our next destination....well, if he wins this round." Joe stated as he looked at Miya. Miya flinched as he felt all the pressure hit him. Cherry sighed heavily as he looked at Joe.

"He's going to win. Don't doubt him." Cherry defended. Everyone blushed at how soft Cherry was acting lately.

"Wow Cherry, you really taken the mother role to heart!" Reki laughed while Langa nodded.

"Tch, don't get too comfortable. Besides if Miya loses...he won't hear the end of it from me!" Cherry glared at Miya.

"Noted sir! I mean mom!" Miya saluted.

AND SO...

As they reached their final destination, Miya and the gang got out their luggage and looked at where they would be staying for the next two nights.

"Woah guys! It's Rome!" Langa blushed as he followed the rest.

"Rome!? Weren't we heading to Venice?" Reki asked.

"The manager of this project announced that it was changed to Rome. I made sure we got onto the Rome flight instead." Joe explained as he held up his phone.

"He said to go to the hotel and unpack. The contest will be tomorrow at 8:00pm, it'll be a late night show." Joe explained. Miya stopped as he realized everything.

"Wait...THIS WILL ALL BE ON TV!?" Miya flinched. Everyone looked at Miya like he was insane.

"Miya...the whole interview is a part of the show...of course this will also be a part of it. I mean...the Olympics Miya, duh." Cherry explained. Miya flinched as he slolwy tried to back away.

"There is just one problem...IM CAMERA SHY!?" Miya blushed. Everyone stopped in place as their Taxi showed up.

TIME SKIP

AT THE HOTEL

Everyone sat in the main room, watching Joe pace around.

"J-Joe-"

"YOU'RE MEANING TO TELL ME THIS WHOLE TIME WE WERE IN THAT INTERVIEW, IT DID NOT CLICK WITH YOU THAT THIS WAS A SHOW?!" Joe freaked out as he shook Miya.

"YOURE OKAY WHEN PEOPLE WATCH US WHEN WE DO COMPETITIONS BACK AT HOME?!" Joe ranted on and on.

"BUT THATS WITH A SMALLER AUDIENCE!? I DONT MIND PEOPLE WATCHING ME! CAMERAS MEAN THAT PEOPLE CAN REPLAY MY SCREW UPS AND ILL HAVE TO SEE MYSELF LATER ON?!" Miya whined as he tried to defend himself. Joe looked at Miya and groaned as he stood up straight.

"Joe knock it off! Listen Miya, we can't back out now. You'll just have to manage okay? Now let's talk about sleeping arrangements." Cherry said as he was now out of his women disguise. Reki and Langa blushed as they took the chance to get the same room.

"Me and Langa with gladly-" Reki was then cut off by Cherry giving him a room card.

"Here, you're sleeping with Joe and Miya tonight. Me and Langa in the other." Cherry explained as he walked over to his bed.