A kid named Meowya

3RD POV

"Miya listen to me, if you don't get out there when he says your name one more time, they'll disqualify you!" Joe explained. Miya shook as he looked at Joe.

"I can't do it! There are too many cameras!" Miya blushed as he tried to get away from Joe.

"Miya listen, you'll do great! Once you do this first competition, everything will seem so small! Please, prove your mother wrong! That you can build your life on something you truly love!" Joe pumped up Miya.

"Okay...okay...I can do this! I'll show them!" Miya smiled as he grabbed his board, put his helmet on and went out.

Joe smiled as he watched Miya skate away. He then looked over to Cherry softly smiling.

"What?" Joe asked.

"Nothing, just seeing you act fatherly for Miya is kind of nice. Heh, who knows, maybe I can fall for you...Joe the hoe." Cherry then walked away, making Joe blushed madly. He then realized what Cherry said to him.

"JOE THE HOE?! GET BACK HERE?!" Joe ran after Cherry.

MEANWHILE

"ALRIGHT! HERE COMES COMPETATOR NUMBER 435! MIYA CHINEN! A 13 YEAR OLD JAPANESE SKATER! TAKE IT AWAY MIYA!" The announcer introduced Miya.

MIYA'S POV

Okay, just don't fall and we'll be okay. I took a deep breath before going into the skate arena. I looked around to see the ramps and pole, I made my first move to the pole and did a basic start.

"STARTING OFF WITH THE POLE! MIYA BEGINS!" The announcer started speaking.

I then smirked as I started my first trick with an Ollie over the little ramp. I could hear the crowed get louder. I then did a few kick flips as I started getting more risky. I started to do more difficult tricks like the hellflip and the treflip. I then looked at the fish bowl of the arena and decided to end it there. I skated as fast as I could to the edge. As soon as my board left the ground, I picked it up and showed it the people before putting it back near my feet.

"WOAH! MIYA JUST TOOK FULL FLIGHT! LETS SEE HOW HE'S GOING TO END IT!" The announcer spoke.

Here I go...I'm going to try and attempt the most difficult flip...the laser flip. I got into stance as I first did a kickflip. To start the Laser flip, first I have to do a 360 shuv, then combine it with a varial heel flip.

I started skating faster as I slolwy started bending my knees. I felt myself be lifted...but I chicken out. I turned the flip into a simple trick and almost fell.

"GIVE IT UP FOR MIYA! LETS SEE WHAT THE JUDGES THINK...8, 8.7, 7.4, AND A CLEAN 9! WOW! THAT BUMPS MIYA UP TO A 33.1 POINTS!" Everyone clapped as I skated off of the arena.

3RD POV

"No way...did Miya try to attempt a Laserflip?" Joe looked at Miya shocked.

"With his stance and pace, looks like he was trying to do two laser flips." Cherry looked down at the arena.

"Huh..." Joe mumbled.

TIME SKIP

"ALRIGHT! AND THE WINNER OF THE VERY FIRST COMPETITION IS, MIN LUI FROM WUHAN CHINA! GIVE HER A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE!" The crowd then cheered for the girl.

"AND THE SECOND AND THIRD WINNERS ARE, HELLEN WILLIAMS AND ZAK DIAZ!" The announcer then showed the last remaining players. Miya looked up at the score board for his name.

"What...I got fourth!" Miya smiled as he saw that he was at the top of the passing competators. He then looked right under him to see competator number 434.

"Huh? How come his name is just T?" Miya asked himself as he looked at the boy who had his helmet on.

"ALRIGHT! GRAB SOME DRINKS AND FOOD! WE ARE HEADING TO THE NEXT COMPETITION TONIGHT!" The announcer then shut off the mic as everyone got up and exited the stadium.

Miya skated to his block to meet his "family". Once he saw Langa and Reki, he smiled.

"MIYA! THAT WAS INCREDIBLE! IM SO PROUD DUDE!" Reki smiled as he hugged Miya.

"HEY GET OFF ME!?" Miya blushed as he complained.

"Aww cmon! You're my little brother after all!" Reki teased as he tickled Miya.

"Hahahaha! S-stop it!?" Miya laughed.

Suddenly, the kids from earlier showed up.

"Heh, you just keep proving us right..." one of the kids smirked. Both Reki and Miya looked over to see those kids. Langa looked at them as he was standing next to Cherry and Joe.

"Hey, what does he mean by proving them right?" Reki asked. Miya flinched as he looked at the kids.

"I'm just having a good time with my broth-" Miya was then cut off by one of the kids.

"Oh please! You two look nothing alike!" A girl laughed. Miya sighed as he let go of Reki and stood his ground.

"Leave my brother out of this. Why are you attacking me? What did I do to you? Heh, besides eating you guys alive out there?" Miya laughed.

"Tch! Don't get cocky Meowya! You only got fourth, wait until the race, you will regret those words. We will destroy you and your childish gear! Hahaha! Bye bye...Meowyaaa!" The kids then laughed as they skates away.

"OI!? YOU LITTLE SHITS! GET BACK HERE?!" Reki shouted as he was going to run after them. Langa stopped him as he looked over to Miya.

"You okay?" Langa asked.

"Yeah.." Miya frowned.

"Who were those kids? What happened earlier?" Joe asked.

"Nothing...I'm hungry, let's go get a bite to eat." Miya said as he took his helmet off.

AND SO...

Everyone was getting ready for the second part of the competition, the race. Everyone was skating around and practicing, except for Miya. Miya sat alone and rolled his board around. He then looked at the kids who bullied him earlier. He knew, they were going to do something to him.

Meanwhile, the others looked at Miya with worry.

"He looks so down...tch! Those kids!" Reki pouted.

"Here, lemme look through these children's last names, I can have a talk with their parents." Cherry frowned as he looked at the list of remaining competitors. Joe stared at the group of bullies and sighed.

"Thats that Announcers son, James Baker...he's the main one picking on Miya...besides Kim Jae-hyuk and Emma Evans." Joe explained.

"ALRIGHT! 5 MINUTES REMAINING BEFORE THE BIG RACE!" The announcer cheered as all racers were finishing up their practice and heading to the starting line. Miya got up and put his helmet on. Suddenly, he heard meowing noises coming from competators who were skating pass him.

"Good luck Meowya! Haha! Meow!" A kid passed him. Miya flinched as three other skater passed him, doing the same thing.

"Meow! Meow! Meow! Hahahaha!!!"

Miya furrowed his brows as he started skating behind everyone. Suddenly, Miya felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked to see a small Latino boy.

"Don't listen to them, they do the exact same thing to me." The boy smiled. Miya looked at the boy and sighed.

"Look! It's Meowya and Barko! Bark Bark!" A kid laughed.

"...They call you a dog?" Miya asked.

"Yep...all because I'm smaller than everyone...by the way...my name is Hector!" The boy smiled.

"...Miya." was all Miya said as he skated ahead.

Everyone was at the starting line. Miya looked at Hector who was beside him. He then looked to his left to see the competator 434 staring at him. Miya took a deep breath and looked at the task ahead...

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading!

See you on the flip side!