Mommy and Daddy

3RD POV
___________

"Soooo who's going to play the role of mommy? Is it going to a really nice hottie? Let's go to the beach! I know plenty!" Joe blushed as he Skateboarded along with Miya.

"Actually I have someone in mind. Someone who is very attractive and rich! Plus I know they can pull off the mommy role because they act like a mother!" Miya smirked as he turned a corner.

"Ooooo! Perfect!" Joe blushed as he skated faster.

After a few blocks, Miya stopped at a really fancy building. Joe looked up and started to question.

"Umm....are you sure this is where they are?" Joe asked.

"Yes...I already let them know that we were coming so we don't get kicked out." Miya said as he walked in. Joe followed behind as he looked around the place.

"Excuse me, I'm here for a meeting! Under Miya Chinen." Miya smiled. The girl blushed at the child and nodded.

"Ah yes! Mister Chinen! He will be with you in a moment! So go sit down okay!"

"Thanks ma'am! Okay Joe over here." Miya waved over. Joe sat down as he waited for the woman who was going to be his co-parent.

"Okay! He'll be right out to meet you!" The lady smiled. Joe flinched when he heard what she said.

"Wait....He?" Joe looked at Miya.

"Sorry, I was dealing with bunch bozos. Now what is it you want Miya?"

Joe's jaw dropped as he looked at his old highschool friend.

"NO WAY!? CHERRY!?" Joe stood up. Cherry looked up annoyed to see who was with Miya.

"Why are you with this big gorilla? And quit calling me that!" Cherry spat. Miya smiled as he grabbed Joe and walked into Cherry's office.

"Alright spit it out Miya. I'm a very busy man." Cherry sat down. Miya smirked as he sat down as well.

"So you know how I told you I was called about the Olympics opportunity? So! About that...I need parents to go with me. And my mom and dad will not do it! Soooo....You are going to be apart of me and Joe's family as Mommy! Ta-Da!" Miya jumped up. Cherry and Joe both flinched as they both stood their ground.

"NO WAY! IM NOT PARIING WITH THIS TEASE!" Joe spat.

"AND IM NOT PRETENDING TO BE A FEMALE FOR SOME GORILLA!" Cherry refused.

"Oh cmon guys! You are the only adults I know and trust! Plus! You guys look old enough to be my parents! Just please pretend in front of people then you can hate each other in privet deal?" Miya asked. Cherry looked at Joe and sighed.

"What's in it for us?" Cherry asked.

"Oh cmon! I'm your friend!...If I win I will sponsor both of your guy's companies!" Miya declared. Joe and Cherry both looked at each other and sighed.

"...only in the public eye huh...fine I'll play house. But I swear if you tick me off once! You're dead meat you built brick!" Cherry stared down Joe.

"And if you nag at me then I'm out!" Joe spat.

"ALRIGHT! THANK YOU GUYS!...Now let's be prepared for what we are going to say at the meeting!"

AND SO...

"FUCK YOU, YOU RICH SKEEZE!" Joe shouted.

"SCREW YOU! IM NOT SAYING I LOVE YOU?! WHATS THE POINT OF BEING LOVEY DOVEY!? ITS JUST A MEETING!" Cherry threw down his script.

"Guys! Please! I wasn't the one that wrote ths script! It was Shadow!" Miya pointed at Shadow who was laughing.

"HAHA! IM SORRY HA! ITS JUST TOO MUCH FOR ME! AHA! THESE TOO AS PARENTS? PLEASE!" Shadow laughed as he fell off the back of his chair.

"Ugh!? Alright let's just go through the questions they are going to ask. Alright? Okay go Reki!" Miya pointed. The red head boy nodded as he read aloud.

"Mr. and Mrs.Chenin, what are your jobs like? Are they stable?" Reki asked very properly.

"I own a large company-"

"NO CHERRY! You are Mrs.Chenin! Which means you work at a hair salon!?" Miya shouted.

"DOES YOUR MOM EVEN WORK AT ONE?!" Cherry shouted.

"JUST PLAY WITH THE SCRIPT!" Miya whined. Cherry blushed as he felt like his pride was being attacked.

"I work in a hair salon...." Cherry mumbled.

"And I work as a contractor!" Joe smiled.

"Alright! How would you describe Miya's grades in school. His behavior too?" Reki asked.

"Uhhhhhh they're...okay?" Joe questioned.

"THEY'RE GREAT!?" Miya directed.

"They're great! I know my sons grade! Haha! And his behavior...he's polite!" Joe hesitated.

"You guys suck! We are trying to go for a regular normal family who also love sports!" Miya pouted.

"Well I'm sorry, but obviously this won't work! Why not get Reki and Langa?" Cherry asked.

"Duhhhh do they look like mature adults?" Miya pointed at Langa and Reki. Joe looked at Cherry and sighed.

"Listen, this is the only way Miya can get into that competition. This is probably the only opportunity he'll ever get." Joe spoke softly. Cherry looked at him then at Miya who smiled.

"Fine...lets practice."

TIME SKIP
_____________

Miya smiled as he got ready for his meeting. Reki smiled while Langa fixed up Miya's jacket.

"Awww! I want to be your papa!!" Reki teased as he hugged Miya.

"Reki! You're messing up his hair!" Langa frowned as he tried to fix it.

"Aww cmon Langa! He looks good! Now let just hope Cherry and Joe can play the roles of parents." Reki sighed. Miya looked at himself and nodded.

"I beleive in them...but I'm also kind of scared." Langa added.

"Alright! Let's get you to that meeting."

TIME SKIP
______________

Joe and Miya waited outside for Cherry to arrive before they walked in.

"Whats taking Cherry so long?" Joe asked.

"He better make it!" Miya got worried.

Joe sighed as he looked to his left to see a pretty women. He looked up and down checking her out.

"Hey. You lost darling? I can help out with that." Joe flirted. The women turned around and blushed.

"Oh! Why thank you...Gorilla!" Cherry spat as he slapped Joe.

"WOAH!? CHERRY YOU LOOK SO GOOD! Wow even black hair suits you!" Miya smiled while Joe suffered.

"I'm not reay yet! I don't have any makeup on yet!" Cherry pointed.

"You're right we need to cover up those masculine features of your face! Quick let's run into the bathroom inside!" Miya pointed.

"Wait!? They'll think I'm a girl going into the men's washroom!" They'll know!" Cherry freaked. Joe looked around before freezing. He looked at his jacket and blushed.

"Come here Cherry..." Joe approached the man.

"Wait...what are you..."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Thanks for reading!

See you on the flip side!