🧡Natasha x Peter

TW: selfharm, suicidal thoughts
Relationship: mother figure

Peter's pov:
I cleaned my cuts and bandaged my arms. I did it again. It was fun tho. Guess i'm insane. I deserved this. I killed my parents, May and Ben. I didn't deserved to live, but here i was.

Tear fell down my cheeks, but i quickly wiped it away. I hated myself so much. I didn't deserve any of them, they were all so nice to me and i'm such a failure. I don't even have A's in school. My grades got worse, i have C's and sometimes even D.

I splashed cold water on my face, so noone'd be able to tell i was crying. They would only worry about me and i don't need that. I heard Mr. Stark call me for a movie night. All the Avengers and others have movie night every Saturday.

I put on my black long sleeved shirt, so if the blood leaked through the bandages, noone would hopefully notice and came to the living room. Everyone was already there sitting on a couch. Wanda was sitting next to Pietro, Nat was next to Clint who was next to Thor, Mr. Stark, Bruce and Steve. I sat on the only free spot, next to Nat, in the corner of the couch.

We were watching the movie, i didn't know what it was about, i zoned out for thw most of the movie.

"Peter, what's that on your arm?" Nat asked me.

I looked at my arm, my sleeve was covered in blood. Shit. I started to panic.

"Oh umm it's nothing." i said giving her a smile, but it wasn't very convincing.

"It doesn't look like nothing." Nat said, now gaining attention of everyone else.

"It looks like blood." Clint said concerned.

"Peter, roll your sleeve up, let me have a look." Nat commanded.

"What? No, really guys, don't worry, it's nothing okay?" i said.

"Kid, show me your arm." Nat said. She wanted to lift my sleeve up, but i quickly got up and ran out of the room to my bedroom. I was so stressed, that i forgot to lock the door.

I rolled my sleeve up and saw the blood soaked bandage, i got my first aid kit and removed the bloody bandage. I looked at my cuts, most of them had reopened.

I was just about to bandage them, when Natasha walked through the door.

"Peter, are you oka-" she stopped and looked at my arm in shock. I didn't know what to do.

"It's not what it looks like, i promise." i said.

"Kid...you could have told me, i- i-" she came over to me and hugged me. Tears burst into my eyes.

"It's okay kid, let me clean them."

She took care of them and bandaged them. Then she kissed my head. I felt so bad, she was so nice and i didn't deserve it, i was just a burden.

"I'm so sorry." i said, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Don't apologise kid, it's not your fault. Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not now."

"Okay, but whenever you feel like doing it, please come to me instead." she said.

"Okay i'll try. I love you."

"I love you too."