💚Wanda x Peter

TW: abuse
Relationship: older sister figure

Peter's pov
I open the door, trying to be as quiet as i can, hoping that May won't notice i came home late. It's few minutes after midnight and i'm supposed to be home at 7 pm. The last time i was late, she beat me up pretty bad, i had bruises all over my body for the next week.

I stayed up too late working with Mr. Stark on a project, then he told me to watch a movie with him and other Avengers and well, i kinda forgot about time. My heart stops as i hear footsteps from inside our house. May's awake. Well, fuck.

"Where the fuck have you been!" she screams at me.

"I-i i was studying..."

"Don't you fucking lie to me!" she screams and and slaps me across the face. Tears fill my eyes.

"Please May, i'm so sorry-" i try to say, but she punches me in the face, pushes me and i fall to the ground, then she starts kicking me and hitting. I cry and beg her to stop, but she only screams more.

My whole body hurts and i just pray for her to stop kicking me. My stomach feels like it's on fire and my head is spinning. Then finally she stops and walks away. I'm exhausted. I just lay on the ground, as everything goes black.

•••

I woke up on the floor, where i fell asleep last night. I looked at my phone, it was Saturday, 10 am. Shit, i was supposed to be at Stark Tower at 10 o'clock to finish the project. There's no way i was going to arrive on time. I watched as the digits on my phone turned from 10:00 to 10:01. Great, i'm already late.

I got up, i totaly forgot about the beating and my whole body hurt. May was already in work, so i was home alone. I went to my room and looked in the mirror. There was a bruise and dryed blood on my face. I'll have to make up some exuse.

I quickly put a hoodie in my backpack, put on my spiderman suit, jumped out of window and swang to Stark Tower. I arrived 30 minutes late. I came running to the elevator and then to the lab. I was all sweaty and quickly breathing.

"H-hey Mr. Stark." i said leaning on a wall, my stomach hurt from running.

"Peter, what happened? Why are you late and why do you have a big bruise on your face?" Mr. Stark asked concerned.

"Oh i just umm... i fell on the way here." i lied. Mr. Stark didn't seem to beleive me, but he let it go and we started working on our project. About 3 and half hours later, we finally finished it. Mr. Stark offered me to get a lunch and even thought i declined, he insisted, so we went to the kitchen.

Mr. Stark got me pizza and said he wasn't hungry, i tried to convince him to eat, but he still ended up going to the lab to work more. I went to the living room to eat my lunch. I sat on the couch and watched TV.

After few minutes i felt someone come in the room and when i turned around i saw Wanda.

"Hey." i said.

"Hey Peter. What happened to your face?" she asked concerned.

"Oh umm...nothing i just fell on the way here." i lied again. She didn't beleive me, but she didn't asked more questions and went to the kitchen to make lunch for herself.

After a while when i was almost finished with my lunch, someone touched my shoulder from behind, i got scared and flinched a lot. Tears filled my eyes as i layed on the couch with my arms protecting my head and my knees to my chest.

"P-please don't hurt me." i begged.

"Hey, it's okay honey, it's just me, Wanda." i heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and looked at the person and really, it was Wanda. Now i got scared for a totaly different reason.

"Oh..i.." i tried to explain and find some exuse, but couldn't find any. Wanda sat next to me on the couch and i sat up and she hugged me.

"Shh, it's okay." she kept saying quietly to my ear untill i stopped crying as she rocked me back and forth.

"I'm sorry." i said feeling bad, that she had to do all this. I didn't deserve that.

"You have nothing to apologise for, but tell me. How long has this been going on?" she asked looking me in the eyes.

"I don't know what you mean-" i tried, but she stopped me.

"Honey, please tell me the truth." she said. I sighed.

"Since my uncle Ben died." i answered. And she hugged me tighter.

"It's okay, i'll take care of you. We'll sort this out. I'll tell Tony and you can live here, with us. I'm sure Tony will help." she said and kissed my head.