💙Clint x Peter

TW: talk of past abuse, emotional flashback
Relationship: Uncle figure

Peter's pov
I was in the living room with Mr. Stark, Nat and Thor. We were talking when suddenly something reminded me of my abusive parents. I don't know if it was the way Mr. Stark said something or Thor just being loud or something else, but i got pretty scared.

My heart started beating a little bit faster and my breath quickened. I told the others i'll go to my room and quickly walked out. I was walking through the hallway trying to calm myself down. I can't have another emotional flashback.

And to my suprise, i actually calmed down. My breath was still a little bit quickened, but i was okay. I still couldn't stop thinking about my parents as i walked into my room. This always happens, i hate it. I was breathing slowly and deeply to make myself calm, as i walked over to my bed. When suddenly i heard a loud sound behind me, someone yelled and touched me from behind.

That was enough to send me over the edge. I flinched, yelled and jumped to the floor. I started crying and hyperventilating.

"P-please don't h-hurt me." i sobbed as i hugged my knees with one arm and protected my head with the other. I felt so small and helpless.

He'll hurt you. You need to hide. You need to run. HE WILL HURT YOU! DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME?! RUN! HIDE! RUN! JUST GET AWAY! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HIDE!!! i heard the voice yelling at me. It felt like an alarm went off in my head.

"I swear i'll do everything you want just don't hurt me." i said. I could hear the person talking, but i didn't know what he was saying.

"-ter. Peter. Peter!" I heard the voice. "Hey it's just me, Clint." he said and i looked up and really it was Clint.

HIDE! RUN! HIDE! HE WILL HURT YOU! i heard the voice again.

"C-Clint we need to hide, he'll hurt us." i said panicked.

Wanna know a fun fact? i heard different voice. No matter what you do. No matter how hard you try. He will hurt you. You can run, you can hide, but you'll still get hurt. You're completely helpless.

"N-no!" i yelled and started crying even more.

"Peter, nobody will hurt us, we are safe, you need to calm down." he said and tried to walk next to me, but i quickly backed up away from him. He stopped and put his arms down.

Clint's pov
I tried to walk to Peter to hug him and calm him down, but he backed up with horror on his face. He probably thought i wanted to hurt him. I fucked up, i should have never try to prank him and jumping from the vents.

I had no idea that this would happen.

"Peter-" i tried to say, but he stopped me.

"We need to r-run. We n-need to hide. Please. He'll h-hurt us." Peter cried as he stood up. My heart broke. Who hurt him so much?

"Kid, everything's fine. You're here in Stark Tower. No one will hurt you, i promise." i said and slowly walked over to Peter with my arms down, so he knew i couldn't hurt him. Peter didn't backed up this time so i finally got to hum and hugged him as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"It's okay." i said.

"I-I'm scared." Peter said and cried.

"Shhh everything's okay, i'm here, i won't let anyone hurt you." i said. After about 15 minutes Peter calmed down.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"No, i'm sorry, i should have never scare you in the first place. I'm really sorry kid." i said. I really felt bad for scaring him.

"I love you Uncle Clint." he said. I smiled.

"I love you too kid. Wanna watch a movie?" i asked hoping that could help him.

"Yeah!" Peter said and we both spent the rest of the day watching movies.

----------------------
I hope you like this, i'm sorry if this doesn't make sense, i just wrote what happens to me when i get them. If you like this please vote, it always makes my day better and don't forget to request something! I don't know what to write about.