❤Wanda x Peter

TW: suicide attempt
Relationship: older sister figure

Peter's pov
I stand on the roof of Stark Tower, looking down at the small people underneath me. Tears are streaming down my face. I can't do this.

It's night, about 3 a.m., everyone's already probably asleep, except for Mr. Stark obviously, he's probably in his lab, working on new project. He's been so nice to me. Since May died in a car crash, he took me in, he took care of me and even all the other Avengers were super nice to me and treat me like their kid.

I don't deserve this. I don't deserve them. Not after i killed my parents, uncle and aunt. They like me only because of spiderman, they don't actually like me, Peter Parker.

This will only be best for them. They will be better of without me. Hell, even i'll be better of without me.

I wipe the tears from my face and climb over the railing. As i'm about to jump, someone catches me and pulls me back.

Wanda's pov
I had another nightmare about Pietro dying(sorry guys) and me not being able to save him. I go to kitchen to get a glass of water, but i still feel like i can't breathe, so i decide to go to the roof for a moment and get some fresh air.

As i walk closer to the edge, i see a person standing there. I look closer to see who it is and realise it's Peter. What is he doing here so late at night- oh fuck.

I drop my glass of water and quickly but quietly run towards him, as he climbs over the railing. Before he jumps i catch his hand and pull him back over, to my side.

His face is red, puffy and wet from tears and he is trying to pull back and get over the railing. "Let me go, please just let me go." he beggs me.

My heart completely breaks. He is like a brother to me. I have already lost one, i can't loose another.

"I can't do that honey." i say pulling him into a hug. "It's okay, everything's going to be okay."

"How can you know that?" he says sobbing. "I don't deserve to live, i killed so many people."

I hold him tighter as he sobs. "I just know. It will get better i promise. And you didn't kill anyone. It's not your fault they died."

After a while he calms down.

"I'm going to help you, i promise." i say to him stroking his hair.

"Thank you, i love you." he says.

"I love you too."