30. Loved

Today's media highlights:

" Fans are suspecting top K-Actor Kim Seokjin- and pop star Jeon Jungkook are still in touch "

"The artists and the company still didn't give any clearance "

" Love is not over - is the song about Jungkook's real life ?"

" Fans demand an explanation about the photo of Jeon and Jungkook and Kim Seokjin leaving Jungkook's house together "

There are hundreds of articles and comments since 2 days after the release of the photo. It's a photo from Sasaeng showing Jungkook's hands wrapped around Jin's waist, though their faces are blurred fans can say they look so in love.

Seokjin and Jungkook created hot air after their interaction at an award show but many people brushed it off as they are professionals. But now they are in casuals leaving Jungkook's house together tonight is a big sis and people are behind that sus.

No official statements made fans angrier as they were very eager to know what was happening. People use their free time to Google and search every possible source to find out what's happening, it's curiosity. Some gave their explanations and those explanations got some more explanations and some more. The theories formed and threads spread like fire.

So it's all about whether Seokjin is sleeping with Jungkook or not. Seokjin chuckled while looking at the tweets, is Seokjin's life so Interesting? Why he never felt that way?

" What are you doing?"

Jungkook leaned down and attached his lips to Jin's neck who titled his head to give him more access.

" Nothing....just... seeing how impactful we are "

" We should have given our making out a video than that photo. You are so cruel to our fans "

Jungkook turns Seokjin's face to him before cupping his cheeks and kissing him passionately, he is just obsessed with Seokjin's lips. Seokjin moans very beautifully, he even thought of recording his moans and adding them to the background of his new song.

" Let them wait for the big thing. A little wait won't kill anybody "

Seokjin says between the kiss looking at Jungkook who is still in a daze from the kiss.

" Hmm....want to be inside you "

" you are a sex monster you know that"?

Jungkook laughed throwing his head back

" Yes, really you can say that. Want you "

Seokjin shook his head as no, they just had sex before showering. Jungkook didn't agree for Seokjin to drive back home at night, well it's not like he will drive. He stayed back and they had sex and took an awesome shower with one more round.

Seokjin is kind of loose and prepared well, Jungkook can fit in him very easily but it doesn't mean he can cock warm him the whole night. Well....he can but...it's....too much.

" Baby, come on. I had to live 16 hours away from you today. Do you know how I felt?!"

" You are a troublemaker, Jungkook"

Seokjin got lifted over Jungkook's shoulder, he didn't protest exactly all he did was laugh loudly. Jungkook laid him softly on the kitchen counter.

He has a kink for taking seokjin on surfaces.

" It's cold "

" Don't worry I will warm you up "

Cheesy and cringed Seokjin couldn't hide a smile, he knew he was losing himself in these moments. He forgets his plan whenever Jungkook kisses him like he is on a mission and Jungkook didn't stop kissing since they met again.