39. End

[ Violence/death]

Jimin's father babbles looking at Jimin who is pointing a knife at his throat. He is fucking psycho one wrong move he can slit his throat. His hands sneak inside the coat to get his gun but Seokjin is fast enough to dodge him and kick the gun far away from his reach. Jimin looks at Seokjin with a strange look on his face.

" Jimin, Jimin what are you trying to do?? I am your father...I am...its Seokjin who is targeting you. He is trying to snatch Yoongi from you"

SeokJin's father tries his best to save himself, the fear in his eyes is satisfying to watch, did his mother beg them too? How scared she might have felt when the car caught fire. His dad's pathetic condition makes Seokjin's heart soothe a little.

" What's that ?? Is my nose so ugly? Or my skin tone? Or...or my ears?? What's that made you call me ugly? What made you kick me in my stomach? Tell me..."

" oh god!! You psyc- jimin...Jimin I was....my father told me not to accept you as my son, I always saw you as my son. I love you more than I love Seokjin. It's the truth"

" Ah!!! Will you tell it to the world?"

Jimin asks tilting his head but his knife moves so slowly twisting the skin at the tip.

" Of course, I will"

Jimin's father tries to move away slowly without Jimin realizing it. He should run as soon as possible, if he shouts Jimin might not hesitate to Peirce his throat.

"Okay...but...I don't think it's needed, because I gave every proof to the media. The proof of you killing Seokjin's mother, your affair with my mother, proof of you calling me son of bitch and kicking me.... everything out. I told you, if you come for my kid I will destroy everything.... everything... You all tried to make my kid fatherless like me....look now what I made...what I made..."

Jimin laughs out loud, laugh is mixed with cry. He clutches his stomach and caresses saying his kid sleeps back.

" Don't worry baby, appa is alright. He is just clearing your path. Once you are born you shouldn't have any obstacles. Right? "

Jimin asks while looking at his father who is drenched in sweat.

" you fucking psycho!!! Seokjin saved me. He will kill me, he will end up going to jail. Seokjin does something"

Seokjin chuckles hearing his father, a pathetic piece of shit. Seokjin opens his gun pointing at him.

" I will. I will send you where you belong"

" oh!! Seokjin do you want to kill your father? Who gave you Kim's heir's place? "

" Jimin, you don't know my story. He is a pedophilic piece of shit, who tried to rape me since I was a kid, it's the only reason my mom tried her best not to get into Kim's hands. I was ashamed to tell it in front of anyone but now if it takes him where he belongs then I will tell the world how my childhood was a nightmare to me"

" Are you playing to be safe, seokjin? I won't leave you either. You need to die too, but you know what seokjin!! If you die Yoongi will die too...if Yoongi dies I will die too...and my kid.....oh....no..no..no...no....so I can't kill you...what should I do to you??"

Jimin turns his head in the middle of talk to look at the bed as if he is hearing someone talking....he smirks and goes to bed leaving the knife on the floor. It's the time SeokJin's father grabs the knife

" say again I will lose everything, I will look at you. I won't even hesitate if you are my mother"

Jimin is looking at the pile of bones...maybe he is hallucinating. At this point, Seok Jin's father pulls Jimin and circles his neck pointing a knife at him.