38. Hurt

The memories flood as Seokjin steps into the mansion, it looks unused. The maintenance is so poor, spider webs are spread over the walls and dust is filled everywhere. His grandfather's hate for his mother made them move out of the mansion burying all the memories deep down.

Seokjin feels his heart, he feels tightening around his throat. The garden made his eyes fill, he could still see the kid Seokjin running away from his mother who was trying to feed him. How fun it was when he got caught by those warm hands. The tears roll down as he walks past the garden. He opens the main door and the sound fills the room, giving chills down his spine.

His one step inside the house made him shiver with those ugly memories, the memories of his dad's hand running over him, his grandfather's loud screaming, his mother's cries, those fearful nights when he heard his mother's screaming inside the bedroom, his mother's devastating state when his father walked out of the house...now knowing what his mother had gone through those nights make him cry....cry harder and scream at the world.

Today he will put an end to every suffering. He will get his revenge. He will make sure no other person goes through the same from his family.

" oh SeokJin, why are you standing there? Come inside my son. It's our house."

Seokjin takes a deep breath, the disgusting feeling takes over his body. His father is just disgusting.

" Come, honey, come here"

Seokjin closes the door and takes the stairs, he stares at his father without averting his gaze, he doesn't regret whatever he will do today. This man who is standing here without any remorse deserves nothing but hell. And Seokjin will surely send him there.

" what's that you want to talk about? "

Seokjin follows his father who walks inside the bedroom which Seokjin used to use when he was a kid. The room smells bad as the windows have never opened for many years, and his toys are still there on his bed, dust-filled.

" Oh, we meet occasionally, seokjin ah shouldn't you ask about how Appa is doing? "

Seokjin chuckles hearing the man's audacity.

" You don't deserve to be called anyone's father"

" Oh poor, Jimin is trying his best to prove he is my son to the world though, you should learn from him"

SeokJin's father takes a seat after putting a piece of cloth on the dusty chair.

" He will soon understand how disgusting you are"

" Hmm...I doubt it though. But I can say he thinks you are the most disgusting person SeokJin. Stop stealing other people's partner, is that your great mom taught you"

" You better not take my mom's name in your mouth. Where is your father?"

A creepy laugh made Seokjin shudder...

" Oh, not Grandpa!? He will come. He will, after all, he is the one who puts an end to the shows always. But I have unfinished business with you. Today we are going to say a final goodbye to each other right? We shouldn't keep anything undone. What do you say? "

" What do you mean by that?"

" Your mother, she was such a beautiful sexy woman who made me crave for her when I finally married her I felt I won. She was so good in bed SeokJin. And you came into the picture, she started giving me less time you know, I had to go somewhere to take care of my needs...well Jimin came into the picture...such ugly boy. Your mother made everything complicated otherwise we would have still been family, and she might be still here attending all the parties with me.