Preface

Because I cannot sleep
I make music at night.
I am troubled by the one
whose face has the color of spring flowers.
I have neither sleep nor patience,
neither a good reputation nor disgrace.
A thousand robes of wisdom are gone.
All my good manners have moved a thousand miles away.
The heart and the mind are left angry with each other.
The stars and the moon are envious of each other.
Because of this alienation the physical universe
is getting tighter and tighter.
The moon says, "How long will I remain
suspended without a sun?"

-Rumi

***

Opposites attract, but is it true? Well, science proves that. But what about people and their emotions that have no connection to science? How, do two people who are miles away in their thoughts, and their actions can attract each other without battling to hold their ground?

When one is a storm and another is the lull before the storm; one is a sunny summer day and another is a chilly wintery night.

One is a heart full of profound love and another is a hatred-filled manipulating mind.

One is Suman Tiwari and the other is Shravan Malhotra.

It's simply the battle of the heart and the brain and there's nothing they could do about it. Because love always battles.

***

So I have been watching EDKV, though I still don't know what to make of that show anymore, how it started brilliantly, and how it got ruined horribly.

As I have already mentioned being over this serial, but guess what, one can't really get over things that easily. One look at the serial and I am back.

Yes, there's another reason - actually two. 1) I missed writing. I missed the comments, and the love I got from all of you. These past two years I read a lot - like a crazy lot. And feels like it's time to pick up the pen (clicking the buttons ;)) again.

2) The new account that I had created once upon a time got nullified because I couldn't log in, I forgot the email's password, and I forgot the security questions, I didn't give any alternative mail account. In that case,

a) I'll have to create a new account. And I am sure I'll forget my password again.

b) and the most important reason, I am too lazy to open another account and start from scratch.

So if you, my lovely readers want to read a new story, on our Shraman then welcome here. If not let me know, and I'll go back to my hiatus again.