First Day In School

Y/n's Pov
Today was my first day of school and I did my makeup to match my uniform, a royal blue that fades in a baby blue.

I walk down the stairs being met by my personal bodyguard, as I'm a very popular model, and a lot of boys, girls and people fall for me, which I'm not complaining, but I want someone who loves me for me, not my body.

"Good morning, ma'am, did you sleep well?" He asked "Yep thanks for asking, I don't want breakfast today, I'm going to just go to school now, I want to work on my art project" I explained.

He nodded opening the door for me, before I could. I roll my eyes and laugh at this.

I open my limo door and he closes it for me, if you couldn't tell, I'm a multi-millionaire, and live alone, not with my siblings or parents.

As I was in the back of the limo scrolling through tiktok, some messaged me about something leaked about Drea, "She was like naked and feeling herself" my friend Jack explained, "WHAT!?" I shout in discust.

"Who would leak that?" I say, "Not sure, but whoever did is a menace to the human race" they said and I hum in agreement.

We get to school, and Bruce
(bodyguards name) opens the door for me.

"Thank you" I say waving him off, then Jack comes out of nowhere, scaring me.
"Jeez, what are you trying to do?" I say breathing heavily from the jump.

"Don't know, tryna scare you,
obviously " he scoffs.

We started walking off talking about literally anything when I see Drea and a lot of people in a circle around her.

As soon as I got there, she punched him right in the face. Everyone gasped from shock, and the teacher came out to see all the commotion.

"My office, NOW Drea" she said, somewhat calmly

I walk up to my brother to see if he was okay. "Max, are you alright?" I say trying to help him, but he shoves me away as he got up.

I look at him shocked, "Piss of y/n, I don't need your pity" Max whispers to me.

He hates me, Max, because I'm successful and have a career before he did, also because I'm the favourite child.

I sigh and walk to my first class of today, art