ELEANOR?

⚠SMUT WARNING ️⚠️

Y/n's Pov
I

t's been a week since I last left the house, I  was sleeping for a lot of it as I had a tight schedule for photoshoots.
But I heard a loud crash from downstairs, I jult up in shock, my breathing gone hitched from the sudden noise.

I get up from my bed and grabbed my pepper spray, my bodyguard, Bruce wasn't here, he was  on another vacation for the month, I give him them regularly as I don't get kidnapped, like ever.

I walked down the stairs quietly and I walk to the kitchen, when I felt the presents of something, or someone behind me.

They grabbed ny arm that held the pepper spray bottle, I drop it from the pressure on my old scars, as they were still sensitive to not be really old.

I wanted to scream, but they put a hand over my mouth, "shhhh" I heard a familiar voice hush me.

They dropped their hand from my mouth, and I turned around, looking up at the one and only
"Eleanor?" I question
She smirked looking me up and down
"Darling" she said, her eyes looking me up and down, lustfuly filled.

She grabbed my smaller frame, throwing me over shoulder, and running upstairs, I didn't even try fight her off, I was to tired.

She started to undress me ,"No, Eleanor, not right now" I muttered tiredly
"It'll help you sleep faster, I promise, I wouldn't lie to you" she responds
I sighed a breath of relief "fine" I mutter blushing a bit.

We aren't even dating, but I do like her, but I couldn't help but think of Carissa, but that feeling quickly goes when I felt Eleanor spread open my legs, really wide, kissing up my leg, getting to my thighs, leaving marks and hickeys on them.

I moaned, a little loud and I felt her smirk against my skin.

I look at her and she's looking at me, she shakes her head slightly and walks over to my scarf drawer.

She grabs 2 and ties one around my eyes so I can't see, and one to toe my hands to my bedpost.

I didn't know what was happening, but I felt her taking of my panties, and I felt something cold slip in me, it wasn't expected and I moaned quite loudly
"Hush princess, you don't wanna make mommy mad ,now do you?" She questions and I shake my head.
I heard her hum and she went back to work.

There was no way that was her fingers, what is it?
It jammed more into me, making my head bang against Mt headboard, I held in big moans, and I felt a knot in my stomach start to form.

"Eleano-" I started but she cut me off "That's not my name "

"Mommy... im-im gonna " I started
"I know" she whispers, but now I felt emptiness.

I whinned from the emptiness, "Awww~ is my little slut enjoying this?" She questions and I nod my head.

"Good" she said, near my pussy, sending tingles through me, making me shiver.

I then felt something moist stick in me, which was her tongue, and her thumb rubbed my clit, making me arch my back.

I released, and I screamed out her name, and she quickly tool of my scarf, I saw her sucking her fingers clean, and I saw something beside her on my bed, a sex toy.

I was really tired now, but she started kissing me, making me taste myself.
After 3 minutes she pulls away smiling,
"I love you" she says, I smile and respond "I love you too" she smiles and she then grabs something, a baseball bat.

My eyes widen, but I can't remember anything, everything goes black.

Eleanor's Pov
I smiled at seeing y/ns passed out body, I untie her from the bed and carry her to her bathroom, cleaning her up.
I put on her pj's and I carried her outside to my car, locking the front door and the gate automatically closed after I left.

Y/n is mine now, my toy, my girlfriend,my everything and nobody can take her away.
Not even 'Carissa Jones '

Authors note
So um, I wrote smut, properly, I guess, it may not be good but whatever,  this will be the only smutt chapter I think, and I'm thinking every story I do should have 1 smutt chapter, so my Wanda maximoff book, will get one, but my Lydia book won't, as they are minors in that boom, and not 17.