checking out the dark web.

"Hey Tommy! I challenge you to buying a parent on the dark web!"

"Oh yeah who's scared?"
--------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy got home and immediately got on his computer and searched

'Darkweb.com'

Tommy scrolled until he saw a green and white hat guy and some bird wings and a brunette with yellow sweater on and some person that dyed his hair pink and has pig feature on him. He also has a crown!

Tommy looked to the price.

"IT'S FREE?? THAT'S THE CHEAPIST THING I SAW IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE!"
Tommy said as he automatically bought it.

Tommy forgot to check the description so he thought he would check it now.

'They're really possessive to people who was born with blonde hair male and blue eye people. They can't be refunded and will ship to your house to 1-2 days.'

'oh shit! This is all about me, why didn't I check the description before I bought them!'
Tommy said in his mind.

"welp. There's no turning back now. They can't be THAT possessive."
Tommy said as he walked to grab his phone and waited for his family to arrive.

He sat on his bed and scrolled on tiktok while waiting. They said to wait for a day so this is gonna be a hell waiting for them.

He didn't realize that it was already midnight so he brushed his teeth and go on his bed and close his eyes.

It was 12pm and Tommy heard a doorbell.