Plush(sies)

Tommy just knew he had to leave this house, this instant.

--time skip--

Tommy was just laying in bed, full of boredom. There wasn't much to do, there's only a 3x3 rubix cube, a box of crayons, and a book to doodle on. They didn't caught Tommy's attention much. After all, Tommy isn't interested in rubik's cube to solve, and he isn't in the mood to start drawing. Tommy was still laying in bed, looking at the ceiling, thinking of something to do that Tommy might be actually interested in. After Tommy's phone was taken, he's been 24/7 bored. Tommy want to sleep, but he can't sleep. Everyday is a torture for Tommy. Tommy looked to the stuffed plushie beside him. It was a little Minecraft cow, he named it henry, it was pretty cute!

Tommy grabbed the Minecraft cow plushie that was named 'henry', he wanted to cry so badly, but maybe there's a camera hidden somewhere in his 'room' and he didn't want to feel like such a softie who can't even deal with his own problems. He then hugged the little Minecraft cow, he suddenly found comfort in it. The plushie might be his favorite plushie of all time now.

Wilbur knocked on the door

'Knock knock!'

"oh yeah, just come in!"
Tommy yelled so Wilbur could hear him clearly.

Wilbur opened the door as Tommy was putting his stuffed animal beside him.

"so, uhm."
"How's your day been going?"
Wilbur asked, in a tone of calmness.
maybe was supposed to make peace between them.

They haven't really been close to each other, Tommy haven't really consider them as 'bro-thers' or even a 'close-fri-end'

"uhm, I've been stuck in this room for more than 5 hours, I think my answer gotta be neutral. Like, it's not good but not bad either, you know?" 
Tommy chuckled.

"hm, how about you?"

"oh, well, it's going pretty good for me, I guess."
Wilbur spoked as he sat down on Tommy's bed.

"hm."
"that's.. Good, I guess."

"Well then."
Wilbur sighed.

"I gotta go now, sadly. Gotta take care of some 'thinking-theyre-funny' motherfuckers."
Wilbur ruffled Tommy's hair and just left the room.

Tommy suddenly had an idea what to draw, maybe he could draw his actually real family so that'll not make him forget his own family and go crazy or something.

Tommy grabbed a red, yellow, darker red crayon and started doodling them know the wall.

'The red one is mom, the darker red is dad, and the yellow is him!'
Tommy thought to himself.

Tommy felt like he's in a state of a mind of a child again.

Tommy finally finished his drawing, he also grabbed a green, and purple crayon while he's working on his doodle. He drew him, his mom, and his dad, on a flower fleid surround by purple flowers, they're really pretty too!

Tommy began covering it up so 'dad-za' wouldn't found out that he still remembers his old family. Tommy was covering it up with five pillows to make it probably 'safer'. He also made a mountain of five pillows on the other side so 'dad-za' wouldn't get suspicious of him.

-time skip because I'm lazy-

Tommy began planning his escape. He was thinking but then he heard Techno, knocking on his door.

"hey, can I come in?"

"sure, yeah."

Tommy opened the door.

"remember when we met? Yeah, I was supposed to give you a plushie that possibly make our bond stronger."
Techno said, giving Tommy a plushie.

The plushie was moobloom from Minecraft, it was pretty cute, he has two plushies now, and that's great.

"thanks.. Bro."
Tommy thanked Techno.

"your welcome."
Techno said as he left the room.