high fever.

Tubbo carried Tommy in a bridal style with no effort at all.

Tubbo took the bus so he don't have to walk to Tommy's house since it was so far.

"Listen man, just a few more minutes then you'll be home. Just wait."
Tubbo said.

A few people left the bus and they we're the last ones on the bus.

It took half an hour for the bus to get there. Tubbo carried Tommy to his home and knocked on the door.

Philza opened the door and immediately went on jealous mode seeing tubbo carrying Tommy. It should been him.

"Hey is this Tommy's parent? Yeah apparently he had a high fever. I'm going back to school to tell his teachers why he had to go home."
Tubbo said.

Philza held Tommy while listening to Tubbo's words.

"yeah I'll take it here from now. thank you."
Philza responded.

Philza shut the door in front of tubbo and walked to Tommy's room and putting Tommy down to his bed.

Philza touched Tommy's forehead.

'Fuck, it's burning asf. '
Philza said in his mind

"HEY BOYS, GO GET SOME ICEPACK AND A TEMPERATURE FORYOUR BLONDE HAIRED BOY BROTHER!"
philza shouted.

the twins immediately got out of the bed and grabbing ice pack, temperature, anything that helps his brother.

The twins goes into Tommy's room and gave an icepack and other stuff for Tommy. They looked to Tommy worriedly.

"is Tommy gonna be okay?"
They both said worriedly for him.

"I think so. It's just a high fever. You probably don't know what a fever is, you dumb stupid mother fuckers."
Philza insulted.

The room goes slient and philza checked Tommy's temperature.

Philza put an ice pack in Tommy's forehead sliently.

"alright kids. Go back to your rooms, can't deal 2 kids slient crying right now."
Philza pointed to get out.

They both get out.

"y'know Toms, if you weren't sick right now I've beat your ass right now, your so lucky."
Philza said.