going to school.

Tommy woke up sering that he woke up 5 minutes before school. It's either now or never.

Tommy tried to get out from wilburs arm to get up and get ready.

"Wilbur!!.. I gotta get ready for school! I'm gonna late you bitch!"
Tommy cussed.

Wilbur finally let go and Tommy does his late-school routine.

Tommy picked his backpack and ran to the door then he saw. Philza staring at him.

"where are you going."
Philza said creepyly

"going to school! uh, see you later! I'm gonna be late!"

Tommy pushed philza out of the way and ran to school.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy got to school. Sweating like he could fill up a bathtub with his sweat.

Tubbo ran to him.

"Toms! are you okay boss man? You're sweating like crazy! calm down!"
Tubbo chuckled.

"I just ran here! Do you think I'm okay?"
Tommy chuckled.

"hah anyways, I just bought a parent on the dark web! they're possissve n' shit to me oh my god."
Tommy said.

"Tommy, Toms. why the fuck would you buy a parent on the dark web! It's fucking Dangerous!"
Tubbo yelled.

"Listen boss man. I just thought they couldn't be that creepy! I didn't check the description! Don't blame me for it."
Tommy defended.

"ugh fine. Let's just go to class. We're late."

Tubbo pulled Tommy to they're classroom.

Tommy sat onto his seat and starts to play with his pen.

"sht! listen to the teacher you fuck!"
Tubbo whispered.

Tommy stopped playing with his pen and wanted to listen to the teacher for some time. Tommy accidently zoned out. Thinking that he's listening to the teacher when he's not.

Tommy stopped zoning out and looked confused as fuck when the teacher starts to ask the students question. Tommy starts panicking.

"psht! tubbo! what are we learning about?"
Tommy whispered.

"Mathematics."
Tubbo whispered back.

"Tommy! What's the answer for 30 : 120?"
The teacher asked.

"uh, 3?"
Tommy answered.

"wrong. F- for you."
The teacher said.

The teacher continued to ask other students to answer until it was tubbos turn.

"What is 80 :  720?"
Teacher asked.

"In the mathematics history, it's 80 : so it means that how many 80 are there to create 720. If 80 : 120 is 2 then just add 120 until 720. We don't need the 80 : now so we just need the 720, it's important. In my mathematics the answer is 9."
Tubbo responded.

"Very good! A+ for you, good job!"
The teacher congrated.

The bell ringed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy bought a sandwich meanwhile tubbo went for vegan shit. They both sit on the lunch table enjoying their lunch.

Tubbo finished first while Tommy still ate half of it. He normally ate it faster.

"hey boss man, are you okay? Are you not feeling well? I could carry you and take you home if you'd like!"
Tubbo offered.

"no- no I'm just feeling unhappy right now. You could eat my sandwich, I don't want it anymore."
Tommy gave the sandwich to tubbo.

Tubbo ate it fast. Much faster than sonic.

Tommy started crying suddenly. Don't know that made him cry. He just need it.

"big man, are you okay? Is everything even okay? Do you need help?"
Tubbo asked.

"I think I want to go home."
Tommy said while tears while pouring in.