ending

TW:SUICIDE/SUICIDAL THOUGHTS!!

A few days later, Tommy was beginning to start seeing things that aren't there, Voices that aren't there, he thinked it's fucking bullshit, I mean, he hasn't really slept in a couple days. by couple I meant 5. Wilbur knocked on his door.

"Come in!" Tommy said loud enough so Wilbur could hear.

"Heyy, are you okay? You haven't slept in five days, that's like, long enough to start hallucinate." Wilbur said worriedly in his voice.

"Yup, I'm totally fine." Tommy answered.

"Okay then.. I'll check up on you later." Wilbur said as he closed the door.

Tommy sighed while looking at the celling.
.
.
.
He finally gets the motivation to get up, he went to his bathroom and looked at his reflection. Tommy sighed as he picked a rope.

"Maybe I'll do it in two days."

He put down the rope and thinked to himself.

'what did I do to deserve this torture?'

'My friends are in heaven, soon, I'll be there too.'

'or maybe I'll go to hell.'

'I'm such a disappointment.'

'I hate myself'

The thoughts began to flow his mind.
.
.
.
Two days passed by.

Tommy came back to the bathroom to pick up the rope he was thinking of earlier. He tied it up on the celling. 'Is this how it ends? Am I gonna really commit suicide now?' He spoke in his head.

He later on, picked up a paper and pen. He started to write on it.

'Dear, Techno. I hope you're having a good day. You know, you're the only one I liked the most in this family.

And, if you're Dadza or Wilby. I don't have much to say.

Goodbye, Dear 'Family.' -Tommyinnit'
The letter said.

He put down the paper on his bed and grabbed a wooden chair. He went on the wooden chair and put his head through the rope. He stepped off the wooden chair, making him to be hanging from the celling. The room filled with silence, nothing can be heard. Tommy was sliently dying alone.

//this was so rushed,  I'm sorry