The Town Where Everyone Was Nice

Author's Note: New record of posting 🥳 Two weeks since the last one, I believe. It's time to meet Panchito and José! I love these guys, the Three Caballeros are an amazing trio. And their song is a bop. Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving break, mine was literally one day lol. I don't have school on Friday's so I just missed a day of classes and then straight into the three day weekend for me.

Anyways, here's the next Richard drawing. I really wanted to practice my anatomy so I picked Richard to practice with. And don't worry about those scars, they happened during his many adventures, and they're just the recent ones from decades ago (the big ones from swords and the smaller ones from bullets). He always has thin and faint scars that fade away over time due to his adventuring. Same with Scrooge. You just can't see them in the duck forms because they're hidden by the feathers. Though the placement of the large scars would be a bit more obvious due to the displacement of feathers around them. Hope you enjoy the drawing and chapter.

Till next time :]

~

Donald, followed by Louie, Webby, Huey, Dewey, Scrooge, Richard and two pig tourists were walking through a colorful forest. The male pig took photos with his camera. While a South American bird flew overhead, the tourists all reached a town with a banner reading "Bem-vindos À Festa Da Flor" and a spiky plant in the center with roots coming out of the ground.

The people living there cheered at seeing the tourists arriving.

"The Feast of The Flower! A festival of food, dancing, and music that celebrates the once-a-year bloom of the legendary Drosera Occidendum, a one-of-a-kind flower," Webby explained in excitement, standing in front of the flower.

Louie simply took out his phone. "Never heard of it."

"Me neither!" Louie cringed at the loud voice. "A cultural tradition I know nothing about! You know how rare that is?" She squealed in delight, wanting to learn everything about this festival.

Dewey came forward and took a picture with his phone, blinding Webby. "What are you doing?" the girl asked.

"Documenting my adventures. The people will wanna feel like they were here with me. This place is going to look great on my profile." The boy posed and took a selfie.

Webby frowned at the sentiment. "It already looks great!"

Dewey typed away on his device. "But now it's in sepia. Eh? Eeeehh?" He laughed as he played with the filters on the picture.

Behind the kids were Donald, Scrooge and Richard walking. Scrooge was the only one frowning, the other two with smiles.

"Oh boy! I can't wait to see my pals!" Donald exclaimed.

Louie faced his uncle, "Sorry, who are these friends of yours?"

"And why haven't we heard of them?" Huey added. "And why did you all stop speaking? And–"

"Please, not everything is a dark family secret," Louie reasoned.

"Kids, I have a dark family secret."

'Huey grinned at being correct, nudging a displeased Louie. Meanwhile, Dewey held up his phone, ready to record the confession, and Webby was gaping, clutching her hands at the secret news.

"I..."

"Yeah...?"

Donald smiled up at the sky in remembrance, before finishing, "...was one of the Three Caballeros."

A pause.

The kids started nodding despite not knowing who the Three Caballeros were, sharing glances.