Prologue:

On a Hill, Two teenage Individuals can be seen Enjoying their time together.

One was a Human Girl with Silver Blue hair That stretched down to her Back her Golden Eyes will make Every man even the gods Captive of her beauty.

The other was a Man with black hair He was a Demon.

"It's been a Long time since we Came here Anos" The Girl Spoke to the man

"Indeed Last time we both are here we are still a Child" Anos Replied to the Girl

"I still miss the day when we Both came here and everything was at peace" The girl spoke

"Tell me Remi why are you keep Protecting the Humans" Anos ask

"Because I believe in them like how I believe to the other race that this war will stop" Remi Replied

"I see"

"Hey Anos Let's Create a World where everyone can leave in peace," Remi asks

"If that is what you wish Then I will help you achieve it and when we finish creating a Peaceful world..."

"We will get married and have a Family" Remi continues Anos's Sentence which Anos Smile and Hug the girl.

***

The two had been Freind ever since they are Children Anos was an orphan And Remi was a Girl born into a Poor Family in human society.

The two meet when Anos sneak out of the Orphanage to see the human Kingdom and there he meets Remi.

The two would play with each other Talks about their dream like every child would do.

They grew up together Until War between Race broke out Remi had been chosen by the Holy sword Evansmana To fight The Demon Race.

Even so, Remi Still refuses to use her power to Kill innocent demons, that way she was Branded as A Useless hero by the people and the Church.

Even so, she continues her life helping those that are in need whether they are demons, Humans, or any other race that would need her help.

Meanwhile, the boy was chosen as the Demon Lord Candidate but the boy refuse to take the throne.

The two would still see each other in secret and Would spend time with each other.

Because the two loved each other and promise that they will End this war and Create a more peaceful world where everyone Can leave in peace and Smile on their Face.

***

After Remi meets with Anos she went Back to Azesion a human Kingdom where she lives.

"Hero Remi you are Being called by the Hold Church and The King of Azesion" One of the Soldier Called out for her

Remi Only nodded and Followed the Soldier, when they arrive She saw the king seating on the Throne and the pope seating beside the King.

"Hero Remi you are here To answer a Trial," the King said

"Trial what are you Talking about your Highness?" Remi asks seemingly confused by the king's Words

"You have been charged with Treason by Keeping In contact with a Demon," The King said

"What?" Remi asks

"You will be punished by Death"

After the king said those words Remi's chest was pierced by a Sword from her back.

She Vomited blood she tried to heal herself with Holy Magic But Before she could Another sword pierced her Stomach.

She falls to the ground as he Vision Slowly Fades, She thought that it was her end but when she opened her eyes she was in a dark room Her White Clothes was Drenched in her own blood.

She tried to move but she couldn't She was Tied by a Chain and those chains Drain away her Magic Power.

Then a Priest entered and Perform a spell that Allowed the Use to Touch the Soul or source of A person The Priest Experimented on her for Countless days to the point that Remi had been broken mentally, Physically, and Spiritually.

Even so, she was Still Hanging on to her life all because she wanted to see the man that she loved at least one more time.

***

When Anos Heard the news About Remi he imidiatly Went to search for Her, and when he finds where she was He was Heartbroken the Girl that he loved was Broken Her eyes which were always filled with Happiness were Now replaced by darkness.

Anos Killed those priests who tortured the Girl and Freed Remi he tried to heal her but no matter what he does It didn't work her soul was Broken and slowly disappearing.

He holds the girl in his arms and tried to heal her Over and over again until the girl herself stop him.

"Your late Dummy" Remi said to Anos

Remi still tried to Smile even though it was hard for her to do so.

"I will find a way to heal you just stay put ok," Anos said

Remi only smile and spoke

"I won't be healed by any type of Magic Because I've been Cursed by the gods," The girl said

Anos was angered by what he heard but Remi spoke to him.

"It's ok This is my fate and I'm sorry For not keeping our promise, looks like I won't be able to give you a Family" Remi said with tears in her eyes

"Don't say that" Anos Replied

Remi forces herself to get up And Kiss Anos on the lips which Suprise Anos.

After a few seconds, she lost her Strength and they separate their lips

"Hey Anos Is it Night? Why is it so dark?" The girls Ask

"Yeah it's Already night" Anos Replied even though the sun haven't set

"Liar, I'm sorry and I love you," Remi said as she sleeps for I internity.

Anos Only Cry and Carried the girl her body looks like she was sleeping.

When The demons that came with Anos saw Remi's lifeless body Became sad some were Even Angered because for them Remi was a Hero of all Races she doesn't Judge someone because of their race.

"Shin I will take my Place as the Demon king," Anos said to Shin who was his Servant

And after that Anos became known as the Demon King of Tyranny who even Killed the Gods.

***

In the space Where time Doesn't exist a single being Was There Holding a Single Damage soul.

"You have Suffered A lot Yung one"

The being who spoke called himself Veldanava He was a being The Existed before anyone.

Those gods were only Created because of his Excess Magical Energy.

The gods don't know his Existence

"I will give you a chance in life Yung one," Veldanava said as he fix the Soul

He then created an avatar of himself and gave it its own will Then His avatar Created a new Universe where the Real Veldanava Puts the Soul back into the cycle of reincarnation.

~End~