Ch 3: Transfer Student I

The Moon Shine on the Land below the Night Sky The Breeze of the Cold win can be felt By Everyone that are outside of their home.

In an average house in the City Of Midhaze located in Dilhade, a Single Girl can be seen Laying in her bead and Sims to be in deep Thought.

'hey, Ciel Do I know that Guy from earlier?' She asks and a Voice in her head Answered her.

[That's a Negative master I've Checked your Memories and that Guy Is not in your memories of your past self] Ciel Replied

'weird I feel that somehow I know that guy' is what Rimuru thought

'anyways Is my enrollment to that Demon School done' she asks

[It's already done Master and Your School Uniform is in your Imaginary Space After the day after Tomorrow You can start attending school] Ciel said

'Thanks, Ciel I'm looking forward to that school' she Replied with Excitement on Her Face.

Rimuru Closes her Eyes and drifts to sleep.

***

In the morning Rimuru Goes around Midhaze to buy Food and other stuff that She will need And Her on her way to shopping.

She Bumps into A Guy wearing A white Uniform with Cross Insignia on his Shoulder.

"Ahh I'm Sorry I'm too Distracted from looking around I didn't notice you" Rimuru Apologize while Bowing.

"Ahh no It's Alright I'm the one who should Apologize" The man replied

Rimuru then looked at the man and She Notice that it was the same person that Stopped her yesterday.

"Ahh you're the guy from yesterday," Rimuru said

"Indeed I am and I apologize for what I did Yesterday, my name is Anos, Anos Voldigoad" Anos Introduce himself

"My name is Rimuru, Rimuru Tempest Nice to meet you Anos-san" Rimuru replied with a smile capable of Captivating even The Gods.

Anos was left Frozen for a few seconds until Rimuru's Voice brings him back to reality.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"I...I'm Alright Have we met 2,000 years ago?" Anos Asks

"2,000 years ago what do you mean by that? Well if you are asking if we meet before then The Answer is no I've only met you yesterday" Rimuru replied

"I see Forgive me for asking A Weird Question"

"It's alright"

"Thanks for understanding, But may I ask what you are doing?" Anos Asks with a Curious face

"Ahh I was Just buying Clothes and other things, How about You?" Rimuru replied

"I was Heading to the Academy but it's still early so Mind if I join you in looking around," Asks Anos

"Ahh Sure"

And those The two Spend the morning Looking around while Anos Help Rimuru on recommending The Best Shop in the City.

After the Anos Separate ways to Rimuru to had towards the Academy.

***

In the class Room Anos was with Sasha and Misha.

"Did something happen Anos?" Sasha Asks

"Why do you ask?"

"Well you've been smiling ever since You Came Here so I think something happened right," Sasha said getting the Attention of Misha Who was also Curious About Anos Behavior.

"It's nothing I just Meet someone" Anos replied

After a few more minutes Their Teachers Entered and Announce that Two new Students will Transfer to them Tomorrow as well as the Physical test that will be supervised by 2 of the Seven sea Emperors.

This Caught the attention of Anos but His mind is Still thinking of the Girl he meet Earlier.

He hopes that Rimuru was the Reincarnation of Remi herself since there are too many similarities that the two had.

But Anos had no way to confirm it since when Anos Tried to See Rimuru's memory he only saw a glimpse of it but he was Imidiatly Blocked By an Unknown Being.

***

Back to Rimuru who was now Back at her house That she bought using the money that Ciel Created for her.

She was still thinking of Anos who she felt familiar.

"Who are you Anos Why do I feel that I know you" is what Rimuru Thought.

***

In the place called the Heavenly Realm Called The Azure Sky of the Gods a place where the Majority of the Gods Live a Group of Gods are Gathered.

"Are you Sure that the First Hero had Reincarnated?" Asks by one of the Gods.

"Yes I'm sure of it I felt it The Cursed that I put On the First Heroes Souls had begun to send Signal to me"

"So that means we can move forward to our plans that got Hold due to those Humans," another God said

"Yes we Can, Once we have the First Hero we can have her Bare the New Child of The Gods, Since our first attempt on her was a Failure due to the Humans killing her and when we tried to send some to The Great Spirit Reno The one that we send is Killed by the Demon king"

"You are right but now that the First hero had Reincarnated We should Take her To Bare the Child of The Gods no matter what do you all Understand" of the Gods Said

"We Understand," Everyone said as they begin to prepare to Capture the First Hero.

Unknown to the Gods A Being with Red Eyes Are looking at them.

And that being Is one of the most terrifying Individuals in the Vast Multiverse.

A being that is Capable of Seeing through everything that Exists and a Being that Should not be messed up.

"Hehehe You Lowly Gods Dared to Try something against my Master I will show you all what he'll feels Like" The figure said as the two Blood Red Eyes Disapered to Nothingness.

~End~

***

Hello Hello Author here I know that this is a Short Chapter But atlest I managed to Upload it.

Anyways I hope you guys like it and I'll Upload The Next Chapter Once I have my Free Time Since I have Problems that I have to deal with In real Life.

Well Bye bye then See You guys in the next Chapter.