Ch 2: Dreams

{A/N: Quick note if you don't like reading Female Rimuru I suggest you Click away now}

***

In a certain place Called the Central world I'm the Cardinal Universe.

On a Vast Forest called The Great Jura Forest in its center was a National called the Jura Tempest Federation a Nation Governed by A Demon Lord.

People might be Called its Ruler a Demon Lord but she was also known for many Titles such as Ruler of the Monster, Hero of Great War, The Chaos Creator, and More.

On the Capital of A Bustling City of Tempest, It's Capital Rimuru on its Majestic White Castle made by the finest constructors and Made using the finest materials that can be found in the Cardinal Universe

A single person Was Sleeping on her desk She had Loong Silver-bluish hair and the body of 18 years old Girl.

Her name was Rimuru Tempest She was once a Human that lives on Earth by the name of Mikami Satomi.

She Died at the age of 28 due to an accident that lead to her Death.

And she Reincarnated here in The Central world As a Slime in a Cave there she meet an Egoless Spirit and became friends with the Storm Dragon Veldora.

Save meet a Tribe of Goblins that are being attacked by Dare wolves.

She also meets her Friend Shizue Izawa and knowing her condition she Uses the Egoless spirit to Save her Freind.

She build her own Kingdom and Became one of the wells know Eight Star Demon Lords battled an Army of a Million and battled the army of Heaven.

The girl also saved the world from the World Destroying dragon that can Destroy the Universe by its presence alone and became one of the True Dragons there for abandoning her Slime body and having a body that of a True Dragon making her the fifth True Dragon in Existence.

{A/N: Yup This is a True Dragon Rimuru}

And right now the girl was sleeping on her desk dreaming.

In her dream, she saw a Place Where there are different Races similar to those that are in the Central world but At the same time, they are different.

There she saw a Man wearing A Black Clothes with Red Trim.

She couldn't see the man's Face But she feels like she knows about the man that was in front of her.

The man was Saying Something since she can see that the man's lips were moving But she doesn't know What he was saying since no sound was coming off when the man spoke.

She dreamed the same dream every single night when she goes to bed and sleep.

As a Digital Life form, she doesn't need to sleep but She did it anyway since she felt Relaxed when she Sleeps.

Rimuru slowly opens her eyes Reveling her Golden Eyes with Dragon Pupils she Stretches her arms An yawns.

*Yawn* "It's a good Rest, But I dreamed about it again," Rimuru said as she Look out the windows Behind her looking at the City Below.

The bustling Street was full of All kinds of races raging from Monsters, Humans, Demi-Human, and many more races.

A place one can call Paradise, where no discrimination regarding Once race.

"I guess I take a walk," she said as she stand up from her seat and Head towards the door.

On her way out The Maids of the castle Greeted the girl with Smiles on their face.

When she was on the street people looked at her with admiration and Everyone Have a smile on their faces indicating that The girl was loved by everyone.

"Good Afternoon Rimuru-san" A Girl with Long black hair greeted her, her name is Shizue Izawa Rimuru's first Human Freind When she arrived in This world.

During the Tenma Great war, Shizue Evolve into being a true Hero making her Leaved longer than any human.

"Good Afternoon Shizue" Rimuru replied to the girl

"Going for a walk?" Shizue ask

"Yes want to tag along?" Rimuru ask

"I would like to but I have something to attend to with Chloe and the Others" Shizue replied

Chloe was also a hero that has the power to control Space-Time she was also one of Rimuru and Shizue's students.

"That's ok I'll see you later," Rimuru said

The two parted ways and Rimuru headed to a Certain hill, to admire the afternoon sun and the City Below.

"There's nothing that can beat Peace," The Rimuru said as the afternoon Wind blew past her making her Silver-bluish hair flutter with the winds.

"If there's anything I would like to know I want to know who was that person in my dream," Rimuru said

And as if Responding to her feelings a Dimension Rift opened Beside her.

In normal cases the Rift would suck anyone never it but because Rimuru was a true dragon and one of the strongest Existence in the vast Multiverse she didn't get suck.

"A Dimensional Rift?" she said and a voice in her Answered her questions

[Master it sims that this rift is connected to another Universe that is Outside of Veldanava's Creation]

"Ciel Is it safe to travel there?" Rimuru ask Ciel who was her Manas.

[I might have a little danger but with master Current power Only a selective few can match you in that Universe] Ciel replied

Rimuru hearing that there might be danger was on her guard and doesn't want to Travel to an unknown Universe but her instinct is telling her that she needs to go there no matter what.

Using Thought acceleration Rimuru speeds up her mind up to a Million times so that she can decide Faster.

And after that, she decided to go but before that she informed her 12 Patrons that she will be leaving for a while and that she will Summon them if she needs help.

Some wanted to object but in the end, they agreed.

"Then here I go," Rimuru said as she steps inside the Rift and her Vision was covered in darkness.

The next moment she opened her eyes she was on a Dense Forest field with Magic power.

"Guess I need to find a City or something," Rimuru said as she started to look for a city not long after she found one and she looked around.

***

On the street, a boy With Black hair wearing a white Clothes was walking with Two girls.

Their name was Anos Voldigoad and Misha and Sasha Necron.

"Hey Anos Where do you want to go" said by Sasha.

"In fine in any place that you two liked to go" Anos Replied so Sasha lead the to one of the Stalls where she liked to eat.

On their way, a Girl with Silver-bluish hair wearing a black clothes with a golden trim walked past them and Anos Felt a familiar feeling.

By Instinct Anos Grab the Girls Had and the girl Tired around while eating a skewer.

"Ahh do I know you?" The Girl asks

And when Anos saw her face Anos froze since he had a flashback of a girl that he loved long ago.

But He was Brought back to reality by the girl and his companion who was calling him

"Is something on my face?" The Girl asks

"Ahh no, sorry you look like someone that I know" He replied letting go of the girl's hand.

Then the girl walks away and Anos Continue to look at the girl.

"What a Weird Guy," Rimuru said as she walks away looking around.