Ch 4: Transfer Student II

--- This Chapter is Created and Written By NIGHT-ROSE ---

---

The Day for Rimuru to Enter the Demon King's Academy Arrived She was so excited that She Stay up all Night Looking at her School Uniform which is Color Black and With Red Linings, she also looked at The cross badge that was on her Uniform.

If you are asking how did Rimuru get a Black Uniform since she herself Is not even Related to the Demons in this world well to Answer that it's all because of Ciel.

Rimuru was fine even if she received a White Uniform but Ciel Herself Insisted to Let her Manipulate the School Official and Documents for Rimuru to Obtain a Novel Status.

Currently, Rimuru was Heading Toward the School ground when she accidentally bump on Someone.

"Ahh I'm sorry I didn't see you there"

Rimuru Apologizes to the Person and she looks at the Boy that was In front of her. The boy is also wearing the same Uniform That she Had the only difference is the Badge that was on their Shoulders.

"No I'm the one who should apologize I didn't pay attention to my surroundings" The boy replied

"Well I'm Rimuru Tempest Nice to meet you" Rimuru introduces herself to the boy

"I'm Lay Grandsley I'm a Transfer Student Here," Lay said

"Your also a Transfer Student!" Rimuru said in Suprise

"Wait your also a Transfer Student," Lay said And Rimuru just nodded to his words

"We will be late if we keep talking here let's head inside," Rimuru said and the two went inside the school.

On their way Inside Lay was Looking at the girl Beside him and he somehow Felt that this Girl next to him was Somewhat Related to the Holy Sword Evansmana that he himself once wielded.

After they arrived at the School ground one of the teachers Informed them of their class And Surprisingly they Both are in the same class and The teacher also said that their class was currently at the Training Grounds Doing A Physical Exam so the teacher advice the two to head straight There.

After that, the two head toward where their class was Supposed to be and they looked at everyone who was Trying to Pull out a sword from the Ground.

"Looks like the class had already started," Rimuru said

"Well let's join Them," Lay said, and the two walk Forwards and Look at the sword that was Stuck on the Ground.

As they are looking at the sword Everyone let out a Suprise groan since one of the students had Pulled off a sword Without laying a Finger on the sword itself.

"Why are they so surprised about Him Pulling a sword?" Rimuru asks

"Well it's because these swords are called Demon Sword these swords had their own will and can only be drawn out by a suitable owner" Lay Explain to Rimuru as he walks forward to one of the Sword He Pulls it out "see this sword accept me as it's Owner" Lay said

And everyone looked at him Including the other Students

"Hey who are those two?"

"Have we se en them before"

"Wow the Girl is so Beautiful who is she"

The students who saw them Was Giving Comment One after the other

"I think it's a bad idea that I've pulled it," Lay said

"Well let me Try," Rimuru said as She stepped in front of the Sword But before she Can Toch it the sword Glows red and everyone was Suprise not because the sword Glows red but Because all of the swords that were on the Training Grounds Also Glows.

"W...What is happening" one of the students panicked But before emote Commotion happened One by one all of the swords floated and Fly towards Rimuru.

Rimuru was only left confused about what is happening as the Swords Continues to float in Circles next to her.

"Ahhh What just happened?" Rimuru asks

"Well, I also don't know," Lay said and One of the Students stepped in front of them.

"It's great to see You Again Rimuru"

"Ahh Anos-kun it's also nice to see you again," Rimuru said with a Smile that makes the Male Student Blush.

While Anos, Rimuru, and Lay are having their conversation two of the Seven Sea Emperor Arrive boosting about them training the Three of them but the Two Emperors was Defeated by Anos and Lay Without any Trouble.

After the class Session ended everyone head towards their classroom where Rimuru and Lay will be introduced as their new Classmates.

***

Meanwhile, while Anos was sure of it that Rimuru was Remi's Reincarnation but he was also confused as to why she Didn't remember him.

And Anos wanted to See if He would be able to return Remi's Memory if he tries to use magic on her but the problem is he was not sure if it will work.

And Even if it works will she still accept him Because of what he did two thousand years ago?

Those thoughts are running through Anos's Mind But even so, He wanted to see if Remi's Memories will return naturally.

But if it didn't he would Take the risk of Using magic to Return her memories.

---End---

Why So Hot Rimuru sama